Ahahahahahaha...

http://media.putfile.com/Taylor-edit29

I love the ref's comments.

gr8slayer
01-12-2006, 12:02 AM
lol, nice find.

AndreReed83
01-12-2006, 12:19 AM
lmao. I love the reaction of number 23 for Washington when the ref tells him about the spitting.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Oh man, that was sweet. I like Mike Carey. He's one of the only refs that I respect.

I love his candor too. That was funny when he said, "he spit in his face, what would you do." Almost got me, that would have been real bad."

Man, if only it got the referee...I would have loved to see Carey's reaction to it. :snicker:

ArcticWildMan
01-12-2006, 01:40 AM
Best ref in the game. Has been for years.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 01:45 AM
:bf1:

Billz_fan
01-12-2006, 01:58 AM
That was sweet footage, but theres something I don't get.

I watched the game live as Im sure many did. There was no explanation of spitting on the live broadcast I watched here in the Tampa Bay area. The announcers went nuts on how Pittman should have been the one being penalized/ejected for taking a swing at Taylor. They had no idea either. The call was made against Taylor and he was ejected. It wasn't untill after they came back from commercial break that it was explained to us about the spitting. Even then we heard nothing like what that video just showed :confused:

AndreReed83
01-12-2006, 02:18 AM
They say that crowd noise drowned the part out where Carey explained the spitting and ejection, but something still feels odd about the whole thing. Like, maybe the mic got turned off.

gr8slayer
01-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Him or the freak with the 22' arms.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 01:30 PM
BUMP! :D

Gunzlingr
01-12-2006, 01:54 PM
That is good.

BAM
01-12-2006, 01:56 PM
That was sweet footage, but theres something I don't get.

I watched the game live as Im sure many did. There was no explanation of spitting on the live broadcast I watched here in the Tampa Bay area. The announcers went nuts on how Pittman should have been the one being penalized/ejected for taking a swing at Taylor. They had no idea either. The call was made against Taylor and he was ejected. It wasn't untill after they came back from commercial break that it was explained to us about the spitting. Even then we heard nothing like what that video just showed :confused:

DUDE I was wondering the same thing when I saw this the other night on the NFL Network. I definitely DID NOT hear him explain about spitting while I was watching the game. Something fishy here!

Michael82
01-12-2006, 04:41 PM
DUDE I was wondering the same thing when I saw this the other night on the NFL Network. I definitely DID NOT hear him explain about spitting while I was watching the game. Something fishy here!
Fishy? No. Maybe he just had problems with his mic.