PDA

View Full Version : Are there any good WR available for FA?

Tinboy
01-12-2006, 05:17 AM
If we lose Moulds, are there any good WR we could go sign instead as 2nd reciever?

LtFinFan66
01-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Reggie Wayne unless he gets tagged

X-Era
01-12-2006, 07:08 AM

Reggie Wayne would be PERFECT. Has the size, deceptive speed, is proven to be able to handle fast balls, is more of a possession type.

However, during a Colts game the announcers mentioned that there are clauses in Peytons contract that allow them at any point to change his structure to allow them to sign any player during the contract.

I had never heard of such a thing, if true Polian was a genius and it may preculde Reggie from hitting the market.

Outside of him, Randle El is really the only other guy.

Koren Robinson, Marv wont touch his character problems

Peter Warrick, Just hasnt done anything

Peerless, With TD gone, Peerless might be willing to come back, Gregg and TD traded him, not Marv and Mularkey. He knows he isnt a #1, Id like him as a #2.

Brandon LLoyd, but he makes ONE catch worth anything in every game, its the rest of the time that you need to worry.

gr8slayer
01-12-2006, 08:52 AM
He likely will be.

T-Long
01-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Id like Randle El...but with us drafting Parrish...I really don't see Randle El as more than a 3...what Parrish is. Evans 1, Randel El 2, Parrish 3

A real speed threat but not a 2 or 3 possesion receiver we need

Devin
01-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Joe jurevicious.

There are a few options at wr. I think its more important to get a WR who will best matchup with Evans/Losman.

T-Long
01-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Joe jurevicious.

There are a few options at wr. I think its more important to get a WR who will best matchup with Evans/Losman.

WE ARE PENN STATE!

I don't see Seattle letting him go. He's had a great comeback season

Griz78
01-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Kelley Washington would be a good RFA to target but I think we'd have to give up a 3rd. He may be teh odd man out in Cincy with CJ, TJ and Chris Henry.

That Guy
01-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Reggie Wayne
Keenan McCardell
Reche Caldwell
Koren Robinson
Antonio Bryant
Joe Jurevicius
Jabar Gaffney
Brandon Lloyd (RFA)
Corey Bradford
David Givens
Nate Burleson (RFA)
Kelley Washington (RFA)
David Boston (well okay, maybe not)

That's about all the possibles that I could find. And I think Reggie Wayne would want to be a #1 receiver if he wanted to go somewhere else.

THATHURMANATOR
01-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Antonio Bryant would be decent.

Jeff1220
01-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Reggie Wayne
Keenan McCardell
Reche Caldwell
Koren Robinson
Antonio Bryant
Joe Jurevicius
Jabar Gaffney
Brandon Lloyd (RFA)
Corey Bradford
David Givens
Nate Burleson (RFA)
Kelley Washington (RFA)
David Boston (well okay, maybe not)

That's about all the possibles that I could find. And I think Reggie Wayne would want to be a #1 receiver if he wanted to go somewhere else.

A Bryant was awesome coming out of Pitt. He'd be a decent pick up.
Gaffney is another guy I liked when he came out of college. He might be a relatively inexpensive, young WR that could take some pressure off of Lee if EM goes. Both guys are taller than Evans, Parish, or Reed, which might count for something.

Billsrock4life
01-12-2006, 02:26 PM
jurevicious would b good so would wayne and i think peerless would b willing to come back 2 buffalo seeing how he hasnt had muhc success in atlanta and released by dallas

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Antonio Bryant would be decent.
Character problem - bad attitude. Parcells kicked him off the team remember?

ShadowHawk7
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd like Brandon Lloyd. Did great till Smith came in, and had the Catch of the Year in 2004.

Ickybaluky
01-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I'd like Brandon Lloyd. Did great till Smith came in, and had the Catch of the Year in 2004.

He only has 3 years in the league. If he is a FA, Lloyd is probably going to be tendered at a level that makes him probitive to sign.

tat2dmike77
01-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I jurovicous (sp?) he filled in well this year up in the great northwest. He's not a speedy guy but good hands and knows how to get open kind of reminds of a guy named beebe.