• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Moulds fans need to watch NFL network.

See the part about Sean Taylor Spitting on an opponant and what is said about it.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Re: Moulds fans need to watch NFL network.

Please tell us what he said...I am at work...

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Rod Woodson said is hands down the lowest thing you can do to a player. Both he and Lincoln said if someone spit on them, they would follow the guy to his house and beat his arse! There is nothing lower. The head of NFL officials said Mike Carry the ref was RIGHT in NOT suspending or even flagging the Tampa guy for smacking taylor. That is how bad it is.

The point is, the moulds lovers seem to feel because he is eric moulds and because he is 'frustrated' It is ok for him to spit on players Ie New Orleans and Miami a few years back.

it shows the character of a man when he does that. According to Marv there is no place for that now. I guess we will see if that is just lip service.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

Ya know...I think the whole "spitting" thing is overrated. Don't you think guys like Jack Lambert and Dick Butkus ever spit on a guy??? Yeah football is a rough sport and I agree that spitting on a guy is wrong...but this isnt the only era where it ever happened.

Comment

• HAMMER
          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by tlong8212
          Ya know...I think the whole "spitting" thing is overrated. Don't you think guys like Jack Lambert and Dick Butkus ever spit on a guy??? Yeah football is a rough sport and I agree that spitting on a guy is wrong...but this isnt the only era where it ever happened.
          Doesn't make it right.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
            • Dec 2004

Was it ever proven that Mouldy did spit on those guys? Just because they said it, doesn't make it true...as I recall, there was no video or photographic evidence of these accusations...and there was not the eyewitness account of a referee. Remember, innocent until proven guilty. Unless Moulds admitted it or it was somehow verified otherwise, I think it's not fair to paint Moulds in this light.
            You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

moulds just has a spittle issue.. like bill cowher.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I know a lot of people who pop their p's when they talk, never mind yelling.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Rod Woodson said is hands down the lowest thing you can do to a player. Both he and Lincoln said if someone spit on them, they would follow the guy to his house and beat his arse! There is nothing lower. The head of NFL officials said Mike Carry the ref was RIGHT in NOT suspending or even flagging the Tampa guy for smacking taylor. That is how bad it is.

The point is, the moulds lovers seem to feel because he is eric moulds and because he is 'frustrated' It is ok for him to spit on players Ie New Orleans and Miami a few years back.

it shows the character of a man when he does that. According to Marv there is no place for that now. I guess we will see if that is just lip service.

I saw that last night too. They were all quite serious about the severity of spitting. If it is true about Moulds, which it's hard to think that it's not, then I doubt that he has a whole lot of respect around the league.

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tlong8212
                    Yeah and they got their arses whipped over it. and Don't sit there and say no one in history whipped Jack Lambers or dick butkus arse!

It isn't over rated. It is a known thing you just dont' do it. I agree with woodson, you do that I stay in town and whip your arse between the stadium and your house!

hell woodson said he would pull the guy over in carpooling the kiddies and whoop on him. It is that serious

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DarbyTheDinosaur
                      Was it ever proven that Mouldy did spit on those guys? Just because they said it, doesn't make it true...as I recall, there was no video or photographic evidence of these accusations...and there was not the eyewitness account of a referee. Remember, innocent until proven guilty. Unless Moulds admitted it or it was somehow verified otherwise, I think it's not fair to paint Moulds in this light.
                      Oh bull SH#@. Can you guys take your lips off his arse for a minute? The man DID IT! The sam madision incident WAS on film and caught and played over and over. Then you have SEVERAL, Saints start to whip his arse before it's broken up in the tunnel. They weren't going after him because he put on a good first half performance that is for sure.

He has been busted 2x for domestic abuse, now been suspended for a game and has started up his spitting antics again. Time for marv to do what is right and get rid of this guy.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

Who ***** cares!

What a stupid issue to bring up.

I don’t care if he beats his wife as long as he catches the football.
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                          • May 2003

Look. You spit on someone to let them know, Look MF'er, I just spit right in your face. What are going to do about it? I personally do not have a problem with it.

Since when did spitting top the charts above all the other B.S these guys do to one another over the course of a game? Let's see? WOuld you rather be spit on or have someone try and take your knee out? Or punch you in the balls while you in the pile trying to recover a fumble?

DOn't be such a pussy ICE. it's just spit. Quit crying.

Comment

Working...
                          X