PDA

View Full Version : QB What to do?

prepschoolhippie
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm not real sure J.P. is going to work out that Tulane offense tends to make their QB's look better than they actually are. Who is the other QB that came from their Ramsy i think? anyway i wish we would have kept Drew and build up the O-line. anyways see you all next year

THATHURMANATOR
01-12-2006, 12:45 PM
We have no idea of what JP will be. He needs more time.

Billscusey
01-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh my lord, I never thought I would ever see anyone actually say they WISHED Bledsoe would have stayed! I know many people have probably been thinking it lately, but to actually admit it! We are now truly in hell!

Ok, enough screwin' around, let's give JP a SERIOUS shot and see what he can do!

Meathead
01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
well i personally am semi-confident lol that losman will be a capable or better nfl qb starting some time next season

mainly thats because i could have sworn i saw steady improvement each time he played. its also because hes got some obvious god-given talents, like scrambling and getting the ball out of his hands under pressure without being a to machine

in the meantime we have a nice situation in having a guaranteed capable nfl quarterback in holcomb. note that capable means their play is good enough that you could realistically win with them if the rest of the team is decent. that certainly is not guaranteed on every team so its a positive for the bills.

although they should consider any potential upgrade at that position, id prefer they put most of their attention elsewhere

i think its glaringly obvious to everyone that the problem was the lines. never in my wildest dreams did i expect the oline to play as poorly as they did most of the time. and who knows what could have happened with spikes and edwards not lost for the season so early but we do know the backups arent starters and the ends cant carry the team.

thats gotta be the priority because a roster full of hall-o-famers cant win with bad trench play

Meathead
01-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Oh my lord, I never thought I would ever see anyone actually say they WISHED Bledsoe would have stayed! I know many people have probably been thinking it lately, but to actually admit it!

SquishDaFish
01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
No not another QB thread. LMAO