PDA

View Full Version : MM resigning is the best thing that could have happened.

ICE74129
01-12-2006, 04:57 PM
I got to thinking about it. WHY haven't any top names interviewed for the OC/DC positions? They didn't want to work for a lameduck HC. I don't care what Ralph said, MM was a lame duck HC And was gone after this year. Not only that the man is weak. He is weak as a HC And weak as a man, this resignation proves it.

I see haslett as HC by Monday at latest. Hopefully he can talk norv Turner into being the OC.

I will say this, although it is good for us overall, this resignation thing further makes us look like a bad franchise and one no player/ Coach wants to come to. Ralph needs to stop the bleeding by PAYING for quality coaches. Ralph....Sherman is sitting out there...waiting....

Mudflap1
01-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks for saying what I've already said...

Jon

Michael82
01-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Excellent post! :bf1:

When they havent hired a OC or DC yet, I figured it was because no one wanted to come here for only a one year trial offer and Ralph didn't want to pay big bucks to a staff that might be here for one year only. Now we can start fresh and get rid of Brad Roll too.

billsburgh
01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
SHERMAN SHERMAN SHERMAN SHERMAN SHERMAN SHERMAN

ICE74129
01-12-2006, 07:55 PM
The only thing that bugs me is in another post. I really think we are going to see how cheap RW is come the next few weeks. MM (as of tice's firing) was the lowest paid HC in the NFL

Prove me wrong ralph.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 08:01 PM
The only thing that bugs me is in another post. I really think we are going to see how cheap RW is come the next few weeks. MM (as of tice's firing) was the lowest paid HC in the NFL

Prove me wrong ralph.
how could Mularkey be one of the lowest paid coaches in the NFL? He was getting over $1 million a year.