PDA

View Full Version : Is this Mularkey's way of screwing over the Bills

billsburgh
01-12-2006, 07:33 PM
think about it, he could have done this last week when all the changes were made if he was unhappy with the new structure. So he decides to wait a while after most of the other teams hiring a new coach have decided on a new coach and now most of the coordinators who were considered hot prospects have already interviewed with other teams or have been hired. Now Buffalo is left with less to choose from.

Novacane
01-12-2006, 07:39 PM
The guys that have been hired so far are not guys I'd want here. There are still plenty good choices left

Michael82
01-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Ummm, only 3 coaches have been hired. And one of them was traded to the Chiefs.

Minnesota Vikings.... Brad Childress (I wanted him most. :wail:)
Green Bay Packers.... Mike McCarthy (Why would anyone want an OC from the 49ers? :ill:)
Kansas City Chiefs.... Herm Edwards

There are still a ton of jobs available and a bunch of solid candidates.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 07:42 PM
I got an idea! Let's trade for one....

Jeff Fisher!!! :pray:

billsburgh
01-12-2006, 07:43 PM
yeah, I guess you're right.

fliefish
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I find it very interesting that Mularkey resigns the day after Ted Cottrell is let go. I say Cottrel is the man and bring in a strong OC (Turner), Haslett just does not impress me as a leader/motivator.

Michael82
01-12-2006, 07:58 PM
I find it very interesting that Mularkey resigns the day after Ted Cottrell is let go. I say Cottrel is the man and bring in a strong OC (Turner), Haslett just does not impress me as a leader/motivator.
I liked Cottrell as a DC, but i don't want him for HC. He's too much of a player's coach. We need a tough SOB who will kick ass and take names.

superbills
01-12-2006, 08:05 PM
I got an idea! Let's trade for one....
Jeff Fisher!!! :pray:

OMG that would rule. Anyone know what it would take to get this done?

Michael82
01-12-2006, 08:08 PM
OMG that would rule. Anyone know what it would take to get this done?
I'd give them a 3rd rounder or even a 2nd rounder for him. :up:

superbills
01-12-2006, 08:11 PM
I'd give them a 3rd rounder or even a 2nd rounder for him. :up:

In a heartbeat. Levy should be all over this. Fisher has SB experience and is a motivator who can develop talent. Problem is...how much would he cost (in $ not picks)