• Aug 2002

I liked MM

but I hated Tom Clements as our OC
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: I liked MM

your on an island by yourself bro..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bert102176
      but I hated Tom Clements as our OC

I guess you were out of the country this past season. We finished 5-11 and MM called all of the plays after week 4. We ranked 3rd from the bottom on Defense and Offense.

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Yeah, at the start of this past season most Bill fans liked MM...a lot, you Bill fans were laughing, joking, talkin trash, funny how that changed so quickly!! I hope the next coach can do better without a QB and O-line and the best LB on the team and a D-line and no TE and....gosh there sure was a lot missing from the Bills lineup this year. Oh well, at least the guy that coached the Bills to their first winning season (before all the talent was either let go, traded or injured) in years is gone!! Wow, you Bill fans are priceless.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
          Yeah, at the start of this past season most Bill fans liked MM...a lot, you Bill fans were laughing, joking, talkin trash, funny how that changed so quickly!! I hope the next coach can do better without a QB and O-line and the best LB on the team and a D-line and no TE and....gosh there sure was a lot missing from the Bills lineup this year. Oh well, at least the guy that coached the Bills to their first winning season (before all the talent was either let go, traded or injured) in years is gone!! Wow, you Bill fans are priceless.

Where's the Wanny-Feelme-Minor sig?

Comment

Working...
          X