PDA

View Full Version : Tom Modrak should be the second to go away

vicmantak
01-13-2006, 02:48 AM
Yesterday, Marv Levy has just shown us what he is going to do to make this team COMPETITIVE. Mike Mularkey as a HC didn't make any sense from the beginning and thanks God! he's just resigned.

Depite this good news it's still clear that the Bills really need some chief-decision changes ("purge") and the next one should be Modrak. His poor leadership and fantasy scouting "skills" might be considered part of the Donahoe's fake.

Marv Levy needs a real SCOUT and IMO Scott Wright is the best key-addition he can do to pave a way for SUCCESS.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/aboutus.html

Michael82
01-13-2006, 03:27 AM
Edited to the right name. I'm not sure if he should be gone. I like the idea of him staying and working with Marv Levy, who needs to catch up on players and whatnot.

Jan Reimers
01-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Modrak is a highly respected talent evaluator who in no way has any long term ties to Tom Donahoe.

In any "house cleaning," the trick is to get rid of the trash while keeping the treasures. With Donahoe, Mularkey and Clements gone, we have gotten rid of the garbage.

Marv now has to wrestle with the head coaching decision; the restructuring or release of a number of players, including EM, MW and SA; the retention of our free agents, including NC; who to target in the Free Agency period itself, which begins March 3; and the draft in late April.

That's a plateful, and he will need Modrak and the rest of our player personnel people to help with many of those decisions.

The_Philster
01-13-2006, 05:16 AM
I don't think so...Modrak was at least part of the success in Philly and he'll be a help to Marv as far as moving this franchise towards a better future.

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2006, 07:40 AM
If Modrak is gone who would be the personel man? Keep him

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Yesterday, Marv Levy has just shown us what he is going to do to make this team COMPETITIVE.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/aboutus.html

Ok lets backup. Just what DID Marv do yesterday? From EVERY report, he and Ralph were trying to TALK MM INTO STAYING! Not only that, MARV wanted to KEEK Tom friggin Clements!!!

Man, think before you post.

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2006, 07:45 AM
Yes this decision appears to be all Mularkeys..