PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are Lost

IAG
01-13-2006, 04:28 AM
The last few weeks show the Bills heading down a path that show how lost they are. The hiring of Marv Levy is a P.R. move at best. Levy has no grip on the salary cap and today's game. Then you have an 87 year old owner saying he is "getting back in the film room"...Wilson has escaped any heat from the media. His leadership and direction is absolutely rotten. This team is in trouble.

It is funny though that all of these Bills fans cheering that Donahoe and Mularkey have been jettisoned. They have no idea what they are in for in near future. This team is SO FAR away from competing at high level and worst of all they must be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Face it Bills fans...The Bills are not an elite or even respected franchise. The Bills are the East Coast version of the Lions and Cardinals.

Good luck next year. At least in the 2007 draft, you will only have to wait about an hour before you pick...

ddaryl
01-13-2006, 04:29 AM
Do you feel better ?

Historian
01-13-2006, 04:38 AM
I disagree.

I think Wilson finally figured out that he made a mistake by canning Phillips and Butler and is finally trying to right the ship.

The quickest way to do that, is to go back to what's familliar.

alohabillsfan
01-13-2006, 04:56 AM
The old regime produced nothing! I agree with the gutting of the front office and the coaching staff. obviously MM did not agree with who Marv was looking at for asst. coaches ( maybe he's looking at hiring successful coaches not affliated with Pittsburg). Now is the time while coaches are available. :scooter:

AndreReed83
01-13-2006, 04:58 AM
East coast version of the Lions or the Cardinals. DUDE! We went to four straight Super Bowls. That takes a LOT of regular season and playoff wins. It's a remarkable feat and I am damn well proud to say, well, that I am proud my favorite team went to four straight big games. And you have some of the greatest players in history on the Bills. Some of the biggest games, whether wins or losses, that the Bills were part of. Some of the most unique moments in NFL history: "Giving him the business" anybody? One last thing: the Bills had more WINS then any other team in the 90's. East coast Lions or Cardinals... HA! I think not.

dolphinssuck
01-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Yeah thats a pretty ridicolous comment when did the lions or cardinals win 4 NFC titles like the Bills won the 4 AFC titles? Totally ridiculous.

John Doe
01-13-2006, 05:46 AM
It is funny though that all of these Bills fans cheering that Donahoe and Mularkey have been jettisoned. They have no idea what they are in for in near future. This team is SO FAR away from competing at high level and worst of all they must be the laughing stock of the NFL.

So, you are saying that we should have kept the people responsible for us being so far way?

Turf
01-13-2006, 05:47 AM
The reason he Bills are where they are is because Of TD and MM, not Marv and Ralph. TD is the one that built this mess.

Mitchy moo
01-13-2006, 05:49 AM
MM gone = better days.

We had no future w/ him, he is a waterboy @ best.

MarvLevy
01-13-2006, 06:34 AM
I disagree.

I think Wilson finally figured out that he made a mistake by canning Phillips and Butler and is finally trying to right the ship.

I hope that's not Wade...Phillips. :):nervous:

Historian
01-13-2006, 06:56 AM
No, that won't ever happen.

My point was that he's going back to what worked best in the past, by bringing in Marv.

fushetti
01-13-2006, 06:59 AM
What the hell is wrong with people? Donahoe and Mularkey leaving is the best thing that could possibly happen. The culture of the organization needed a drastic overhaul and yes, the team is going to be bad for the near future, but everything is going to be OK. I'm happy that Marv gets to hire a head coach. It wasn't right that the old regime's head coach was still in power.

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2006, 07:39 AM
The Bills have been lost for years now. I feel they are finally moving in the right direction...

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 07:41 AM
I disagree.

Butler and Phillips = 10-6 seasons on average and a playoff birth. What have we done since? And Don't say anything about the cap. There were 9 teams with nearly as bad to worse cap issues and 8 I believe have made the playoffs since 01. One in fact (Carolina) has made the damn superbowl!