PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Has anyone thought MM might be right?

Novacane
01-13-2006, 06:24 AM
Forked from: Has anyone thought MM might be right? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1318086)

Look I hate the bastard as a HC too. I feel as a MAN he is weak. But maybe he is correct in his thoughts that the way things are going in regards to assistant coaches is NOT condusive to winning?

After thinking about it MM was right..............the situation was not condusive to winning...........................with HIM still as coach. What assistant worth having would have wanted to come here and work for a lame duck who had been forced to fire half his staff? We would have only gotten guys desparate to be promoted.

You were right Mike. This situation was not conducive to winning. Thank you for re-signing and changing that!

SquishDaFish
01-13-2006, 06:47 AM
Great POST! Awesome insight dude WTG!

Historian
01-13-2006, 07:07 AM
Good point fairway.

And for his sake, I hope he doesn't think he's going to go out and land another HC position.

He shouldn't have been given this one to begin with.

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Again for the really slow....I agree he should be gone, BUT I am saying right now, RW and Marv are going to fugg this thing up. Ralph will try to do this on the cheap (which is why I feel we haven't had any GOOD OC/DC candidates interview yet).