PDA

View Full Version : Who on this team has Levys version of character?

X-Era
01-13-2006, 07:28 AM
Ims orry, but there should be a list that seperates who showed up every Sunday this year and who simply collected a check.

There are players on this team that just said, well I will just go out and go through the motions and collect my check.

I dont give a fug if we go 0 and 16, I want to see the BILLS players play every fuggin down!!! I will still watch this team if I can see helmets getting cracked open, long runs and throws, and excited, inspired players.

Those fuggers make millions, they can damn well play every friggin down and represent their blue collar hard working city properly.

Who showed up every single Sunday:

JP Losman- young, green as the hills, but he tried HARD every game
Kelly Holcomb- played the best he could but failure= when your best just isnt good enough
Angelo Crowell
Jason Peters
Lee Evans- I didnt see him give up once
Mike Gandy
Chris Kelsay
Aaron Schobel
Terrence McGee
London Fletcher
Eric Moulds- post suspension
Rian Lindell
Brian Moorman
TKO- when not hurt

The guys that just collected a check

Lawyer Milloy
Nate Clements
Eric Moulds- pre suspension
Sam Adams- at times
Willis McGahee- at times (right about when our playoff chances were officially dead, hmmmmm)
Bennie Anderson
Chris Villarial
Troy Vincent- at times
Jeff Posey
Mike Williams

Now, if it were up to me, I think we just made our who to keep and who to cut list.

Hopefully Levy has the same mentality.

No more LOAFING. I will watch a non playoff team, what I wont watch is our version of Randy Mosses just go through the motions and collect checks.

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Ims orry, but there should be a list that seperates who showed up every Sunday this year and who simply collected a check.

There are players on this team that just said, well I will just go out and go through the motions and collect my check.

I dont give a fug if we go 0 and 16, I want to see the BILLS players play every fuggin down!!! I will still watch this team if I can see helmets getting cracked open, long runs and throws, and excited, inspired players.

Those fuggers make millions, they can damn well play every friggin down and represent their blue collar hard working city properly.

Who showed up every single Sunday:

JP Losman- young, green as the hills, but he tried HARD every game
Kelly Holcomb- played the best he could but failure= when your best just isnt good enough
Angelo Crowell
Jason Peters
Lee Evans- I didnt see him give up once
Mike Gandy
Chris Kelsay
Aaron Schobel
Terrence McGee
London Fletcher
Eric Moulds- post suspension
Rian Lindell
Brian Moorman
TKO- when not hurt

The guys that just collected a check

Lawyer Milloy
Nate Clements
Eric Moulds- pre suspension
Sam Adams- at times
Willis McGahee- at times (right about when our playoff chances were officially dead, hmmmmm)
Bennie Anderson
Chris Villarial
Troy Vincent- at times
Jeff Posey
Mike Williams

Now, if it were up to me, I think we just made our who to keep and who to cut list.

Hopefully Levy has the same mentality.

No more LOAFING. I will watch a non playoff team, what I wont watch is our version of Randy Mosses just go through the motions and collect checks.

Can't disagree at all.

don137
01-13-2006, 07:39 AM
I think Villarial is a class act and truly tried. He just sucks...

X-Era
01-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I think Villarial is a class act and truly tried. He just sucks...

Thats a different version. Your probably right, guys like Jeff Posey and Villarial and Teague fall into the I tried but didnt do much category.

venis2k1
01-13-2006, 04:36 PM
i couldnt agree more. i dont really care if the bills suck, as long as they are playing their arses off, i love it. its when they quit, drag ass, and just go through the motions that i'm ashamed to be a bills fan.

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 04:36 PM
I think most of the guys on your i showed up list will get cut anyway. Moulds might stick around but i highly doubt it.

I really can't disagree at all about the team. I usually go to my local bills backers bar every sunday to watch the games. But as the season wore on i found myself not going as much. Simply because watching the guys just go through the motions was not exciting.

Your right though i would rather watch a team that is trying every play and atleast attempting to make it excting. Then watch a team full of players that are just there to collect thier checks. Those players deserve :penalty:

Bmax
01-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Look it's simple ...You play hard...you make plays and you don't be dumb or dirty on the field....The old bills had problems off the field...But come sunday they were ready....They knew how to circle the wagons....

Bmax

X-Era
01-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Look it's simple ...You play hard...you make plays and you don't be dumb or dirty on the field....The old bills had problems off the field...But come sunday they were ready....They knew how to circle the wagons....

Bmax

Dont disagree, but its off topic for this thread. You make YOUR list and post it.

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
What abour greer he stunk it up this year. For a guy who is supposed to have speed he sure did get burned alot this season. I would think that being an undrafted FA you would play every play hard.

Maybe it's just me but i would be thankfull to be in the league no matter what position i played or where i was on the depth chart.

DaBills
01-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Well, for starters, there’s... Wait, scratch him. Then there's... Nevermind him. Oh wait how about...? Damn, forgot, nope. Ok, what about...? Hey, I know, number... Oh that's right. Scratch him off the list.

What about if we name the tallest player. That would be a little easier.

;-p