PDA

View Full Version : Keeping up with the Jones'

MountainManNYC
01-13-2006, 07:57 AM
I really think we need a coach that can come in here and not only put us on the right track X's and O's wise, but that comes in here and changes the entire culture of the team. The players we have now know of those super bowl teams, but they don't indentify with them. We need someone to come in and do what Bill did in New England and what Saban is doing in Miami. Someone to change the locker room culture and the play on the field. I hate to say it, but New England isn't going anywhere anytime soon and Miami is about to match them Division championship for Division Championship starting next year. If we want to be in that mix, we need to find a coach that can instill more than just than just a change of playbook, but a change of mindset as well.

TigerJ
01-13-2006, 08:00 AM
You want a coach named Jones? I'm available, but probably don't have all the qualifications you're looking for. Actually I have none of them, but don't let that stop you Ralph.

MountainManNYC
01-13-2006, 08:06 AM
lol.. that's not exactly what I was going for, but that's pretty funny.. :-)

TigerJ
01-13-2006, 08:26 AM
lol.. that's not exactly what I was going for, but that's pretty funny.. :-)

It was too much to resist.

When I was a kid, my dad always said to us, "You don't have to worry about trying to keep up with the Joneses."