Grumpy Old Men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Grumpy Old Men?

Family considerations? MM didn't think he could be successful here? No. RW wanted MM to walk away so he wouldn't have to pay him the last 3 years of this contract. Want a HC with coaching experience? Jimmy Hasleet has that. Is RW going to pony up the bucks to bring him here?

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Here to point out the obvious....
  • footballhottie
    • Feb 2005

Re: Grumpy Old Men?

holy **** he made a post that had nothing to do with me...

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

I don't understand the negativity toward Ralph. I was under the impression that he and Marv wanted MM to stay, and were encouraging him to do so.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Personally I'm happy with Ralph- I'm glad he had the balls to see that this team needs wholesale changes. Step 1 is getting rid of the garbage, which is done. Step 2 is bringing in quality replacements, which is in progress.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WILLIS21
          Family considerations? MM didn't think he could be successful here? No. RW wanted MM to walk away so he wouldn't have to pay him the last 3 years of this contract. Want a HC with coaching experience? Jimmy Hasleet has that. Is RW going to pony up the bucks to bring him here?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
          He wont have to. Haslett will do it on the cheap which RW wants

Comment

Working...
          X