X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Mike Sherman

Go out and get him. If we hire another cheap coordinator for HC we midas well throw in the towel.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Mike Sherman

Being discussed in other threads no need for more.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

I'd be shocked if Wilson paid enough to get him and even more shocked if Sherman were to accept, putting himself in a situation where he would know that he would have Marv Levy looking over his shoulder.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
        I'd be shocked if Wilson paid enough to get him and even more shocked if Sherman were to accept, putting himself in a situation where he would know that he would have Marv Levy looking over his shoulder.
        On almost every team, a coach has a GM doing that. That's how it works.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
          Why would Mike Sherman have to look over his shoulder. He's a great coach and his winning record proves that. I really don't think there is any loss of confidence in his ability just b'cse GB let him go.

Comment

Working...
          X