PDA

View Full Version : I think it is time to look at this whole situation from a realistic view

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Lets talk about this and not go friggin ape shi@ about MM Being gone. I don't think there are many at all that are sad to see the wimp gone. I personally have been VERY outspoken on how WEAK MM is. He is weak minded, Weak as a HC and weak in his beliefs. If he were a real HC with any Sac at all, then JP would have played 16 games, Willis would have given 100%, Moulds would have STFU and so would have adams.

Can any of you honestly see us having ANY of the issues we had this year with Cowher, Coughlin, Holmgren, Parcells etc as our HC? Hell no.

But all of that said, I feel there are very legit concerns with our front office. First off MM's agent makes a very good point about the top 3 people in this org, don't even live in Buffalo or near it. Ralph is always in Detroit, Modrak turned down the GM gig because he wants to still live in Florida and be here part of the time. Marv still lives in Chicago and gives no indication on moving back to Buffalo. I am sorry folks, your GM NEEDS to be here all year (Minus vacations etc of course). The NFL is a year round buisness now. College scouting, FA scouting, Salary cap, personel and etc.

I don't like the fact Ralph has a cheap history. At this stage and the way this front office is structured, I don't see a really qualified HC coming in here. Add to that an article I read (sorry can't find the link now) about how Gregg williams has more money to staff his defense than he had to pay his entire staff in Buffalo, and that is reason for SOME concern.

Now look, I am not drinking the grape koolaid nor jumping off of buildings. But is time to take off the rose colored, homer glasses and look at REALITY. Reality is we haven't had a top notch potential candidate come in here to talk about OC or DC. We dont' have one of our top 3 guys living in Buffalo and now we are a further embarrasment by MM resigning. Firing him would have been acceptable. But after all of this, now he resigns? Not only that he does so saying the structure isn't set up to be condusive to winning?

That is TWO HC's now that have said the situation in Buffalo wasnt a good one. If it were just williams or just Mularkey, fine. But now Both have serious complaints?

Again, it isn't time to be freaking nor jumping off of bridges, but something is obviously NOT working in Buffalo. I personally say it is Ralph Wilson. I think it is well past time to sell this team.

I certainly hope RW goes out, spends out the butt for a Great coach like Sherman, a great staff and proves me wrong. Crow will have never tasted so good and I am man enough to say I am wrong if he does. But history is on my side in this arguement. We hire Jim haslett for 1-1.2 mill per... and I will be right.