PDA

View Full Version : mularky weak character

djjimkelly
01-13-2006, 10:23 AM
what kind of guy quits then leaves abruptly not to answer anything. i think this speaks volumes about his personality. thk god this happened becuz this man has what i deem as very weak character!!!

lordofgun
01-13-2006, 10:24 AM
completely agree! thank God he's out of here!

don137
01-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Explains the kind of people TD brought in...No wonder the Bills failed with TD running the show...

BillsFever21
01-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Once he started letting the vets choose who would start as QB it showed he was weak. He's the kind of guy who tries to avoid confrontation.

This usually means you have a lack of confidence in your own abilities. If you trust your own decisions you wouldn't care what everyone else thought.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Absolutely. I think TD was afraid to bring in a truly strong HC because of the experience he had with Cowher in Pittsburgh. I think he figured that he could avoid being out-manoevered by his HC if he hired guys who were weak and would knuckle under to him. But, that back-fired on him this season when Mularkey knuckled-under to the veteran players in his lockerroom because he wasn't strong enough to stand up to them.

I'm glad MM is gone because I just couldn't see how he would be able to regain control over the lockerroom after what happened last season. This way a new HC will come in and, with Marv behind him, he can set the rules and agenda for the team to follow and the whole team will have to be on their best behavior with him. That's a better situation than there would have been if MM had stayed.