PDA

View Full Version : Statement from Mularkey....

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 11:10 AM
This is definitly a bunch of Mularkey. What a weak bastard.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3563

Statement from Mike Mularkey
Buffalobills.com
01/13/2006 10:09 AM

First, I would like to thank Mr. Wilson and Tom Donahoe for the initial opportunity they gave me to be the Head Football Coach of the Buffalo Bills.
However, due to circumstances, I can no longer be able to continue as the head coach.

I did not reach this decision lightly, but after much thought I have concluded that for my own personal reasons and in the best interests of my family, on balance, outweigh any future benefits that may accrue to me by continuing in this position.

Again, I would like to thank the organization for this opportunity, and the Buffalo Bills fans for their support these last two years, and I wish the organization well and much success in the years to come.

Thank you.
Mike Mularkey

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 11:13 AM
I think Marv got an elbow or two int this morning, stating that the next coach they seek should not only be "a good teacher, but someone who is a straight shooter with the players and the media although difficult at times."

ArcticWildMan
01-13-2006, 11:15 AM
This clears the way for Moulds and Adams to stay. Neither was going to stay with Mularkey here.

Devin
01-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Absolutley.

Mularkey probably would have been a lot more accepted if he didnt dance around everything.

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 11:16 AM
This little cowardess act of Mularkey may have cost him any future HC positions around the league. Teams will have to be pretty deperate to go out and snag this guy.

BillsFever21
01-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Good riddance.

TacklingDummy
01-13-2006, 11:24 AM
You knew Donahoe and Murlarkey were almost a sure thing to be gone when R.Wilson was the one suspending Moulds for that 1 game.

Moulds should of never of been suspended. I hope Ralph talked to Eric and told him that he was gonna suspend him for 1 game to make it look good but Im gonna pay you for that game anyways because these guys I got running the team are clowns.

Philagape
01-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Pussy.

(MM, that is)

don137
01-13-2006, 11:27 AM
No wonder the Bills players lacked mental toughness...There coach was a wussy

kgun12
01-13-2006, 11:29 AM
This little cowardess act of Mularkey may have cost him any future HC positions around the league. Teams will have to be pretty deperate to go out and snag this guy.

I couldn't agree more! If he cann't handle the Buffalo media! :lmao: Can't you just see the Jets last night,

GM:Hey Mularkey just resigned from the Bills should we bring him in for an interview?

Owner: Why did he resign?

GM: He couldn't handle the media and his family was taking crap from the public.

Owner: Sure that shouldn't be a problem here!!! :lmao:

ArcticWildMan
01-13-2006, 11:31 AM
TKO pretty much came out and said that MM couldn't handle the presure last night. He said that any coach in Buffalo has incredible pressure to win and he figured it was too much for MM to handle.

kgun12
01-13-2006, 11:37 AM
TKO pretty much came out and said that MM couldn't handle the presure last night. He said that any coach in Buffalo has incredible pressure to win and he figured it was too much for MM to handle.

Jets GM: Mike if you couldn't handle the pressure in Buffalo what makes you think you can handle it it NYC?

MM: :teary: :teary: :cry: :cry: :crap: :crap:

kgun12: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lordofgun
01-13-2006, 11:51 AM
This is definitly a bunch of Mularkey. What a weak bastard.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3563

Statement from Mike Mularkey
Buffalobills.com
01/13/2006 10:09 AM

First, I would like to thank Mr. Wilson and Tom Donahoe for the initial opportunity they gave me to be the Head Football Coach of the Buffalo Bills.
However, due to circumstances, I can no longer be able to continue as the head coach.

I did not reach this decision lightly, but after much thought I have concluded that for my own personal reasons and in the best interests of my family, on balance, outweigh any future benefits that may accrue to me by continuing in this position.

Again, I would like to thank the organization for this opportunity, and the Buffalo Bills fans for their support these last two years, and I wish the organization well and much success in the years to come.

Thank you.
Mike Mularkey
MM is a ******. That's the most poorly worded statement ever.

BAM
01-13-2006, 11:53 AM
You're right! He would fit in nicely around here with some of these guys!

Iehoshua
01-13-2006, 12:05 PM
Mike,

First of all, Bills fans everywhere would like to thank you for preventing the organization from spending another year spinning its tires. The circumstances you created as the Head Coach have been inconsistent, poor, and we are ready to move on.

Your inability to commit to developing JP Losman has possibly set the organization back another full year. Losman believers and non-believers alike tend to agree he needs at least a full season to prove himself, and you have robbed us of it. If Losman does end up being a bust, it is going to take us longer now to correctly determine.

Blowing a 23-3 lead in the 4th quarter may be one of the worst coaching blunders the great fans of Buffalo have ever witnessed. How do you make the decision to throw, throw, throw with that kind of lead? Even a few extra minutes burned off the clock may have been enough to seal the deal. Hindsight is 20/20, but in this case, 20 out of 20 people agree that you need to run the damn ball in that situation.

In closing, you have been weak, uninspiring, emotionless, and unworthy of leading the Buffalo Bills. I hope the team you end up with can find some value in your talent, but it is not in head coaching.

Sincerely,
The 12th Man

Michael82
01-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Jets GM: Mike if you couldn't handle the pressure in Buffalo what makes you think you can handle it it NYC?

MM: :teary: :teary: :cry: :cry: :crap: :crap:

kgun12: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OMG! I could just picture that in his next interview. :roflmao: