PDA

View Full Version : Marv Levy - the next coach of the Bills?

Bill Brasky
01-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Although Wilson categorically stated Levy would not take over as coach, Levy wouldn't rule himself out when asked numerous times.

"I can't answer it because I want to talk the whole situation over," Levy said. "But we're going to address it swiftly."

Levy added that he didn't plan on being a coach when he accepted the job as GM, but noted that the situation has changed with Mularkey's unexpected resignation.

:crazy:

This whole situation is getting out of control.

Devin
01-13-2006, 12:47 PM
what a circus.

Wolffman
01-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Did you catch the part where someone asked Ralph is Marv was a canidate?

"Absolutely not."

Discussion over.

Bill Brasky
01-13-2006, 12:58 PM
yeah, just like when he said Mularkey was returning and how Marv was not returning to the organization.

discussion open.

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Although Wilson categorically stated Levy would not take over as coach, Levy wouldn't rule himself out when asked numerous times.

"I can't answer it because I want to talk the whole situation over," Levy said. "But we're going to address it swiftly."

Levy added that he didn't plan on being a coach when he accepted the job as GM, but noted that the situation has changed with Mularkey's unexpected resignation.

:crazy:

This whole situation is getting out of control.

I don't think they understand we are the laughing stock of this leauge. Hell Arizona fans are laughing at us and rightfully so.

Wolffman
01-13-2006, 01:42 PM
He never said Marv wasn't returning to the organization, he just didn't want to annouce it so quickly.

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 03:01 PM
woohoo, we're gonna be playoff spoilers for the next decade...

:rolleyes:

SquishDaFish
01-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Mr Wilson said absolutly not! And Marv said in the PC that he is not going to come back to coach even though you can tell he wants to

TheBrownBear
01-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Just enjoy this guys....this is going to be the most excitement we get from the Bills for the next year.

audio/s
01-13-2006, 03:13 PM
theres no way marv will bacome HC he even has a couple years on Joe pa

TheBrownBear
01-13-2006, 03:15 PM
theres no way marv will bacome HC he even has a couple years on Joe pa

Now there's a young guy we should be talking about as our next head coach.