PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey gave most fans what they wanted

Forward_Lateral
01-13-2006, 12:59 PM
So why bash him? The majority of you wanted him fired, and now that he's resigned, you still bash him? Make up your minds. Either be happy that you got what you wanted, or STFU. It's sickening.

Devin
01-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah I have a feeling now that we all got what we wanted we are going to be served up some ****** as coach.

Forward_Lateral
01-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah I have a feeling now that we all got what we wanted we are going to be served up some ****** as coach.

I don't think Ralph screws around this time. Remember, TD hired the last 2 coaches, he's gone now. Let's hope Levy is a better judge of coaching talent.

G. Host
01-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Fans are making it more difficult for Bills to get more coaches by being venomous and foaming like a mouth like a rabid dog. They are letting potential coaches know that they are going into a no win situation - fans are demanding immediate wins depite how bad of a team they think the previous staff has assembled.

DaBills
01-13-2006, 08:51 PM
"fans are demanding immediate wins depite how bad of a team they think the previous staff has assembled."

That's the same problem every fanbase has though. Everyone expects to go from pretender to contender in two years. The prevailing mindset seems to be 'Pick up some FA's, improve your D, get a decent back & QB, and you're playoff bound.' We tried the win-now method and it bit us hard. Marv as GM is ok, but if he steps back into coach, then who do we get for GM?

I would NOT like him doing both. Holmgren did it, yeah, but like any coach before that did, it's demanding.

Marv needs to get a guy and build the team for the future. We all knew we'd be rebuilding under JP. Why not bite the bullet and do it with a new coach at the same time?

It's just our dumb luck and TD's lack of ability to pick two first-time unsuccessful coachs that's gotten us to this point. Things could easily have gone the other way if we had gotten John Fox or Marvin Lewis. I'd like to think Marv has more ability to judging talent than TD did.

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 10:47 PM
So why bash him? The majority of you wanted him fired, and now that he's resigned, you still bash him? Make up your minds. Either be happy that you got what you wanted, or STFU. It's sickening.

you whine about the posters on this board more than the people here dog MM for being a ****box coach.. pretty sure it is obvious who needs to STFU.

its a bills board.. the point of the board is to vent your frustration and say whatever the hell you want about the bills...if everyone stfu like you suggested, the site would suck.. like your site.

gr8slayer
01-13-2006, 10:51 PM
I just want to win man. I dont care who it is or what he does. I just want to win.

madness
01-14-2006, 09:20 AM

Basic human nature. When someone goes down in a fight, does it end there? Nope somebody always has to get a few last kicks in.

Mitchy moo
01-14-2006, 10:16 AM
The man isolated his veterans and played w/ his decision on starting QB. He didn't know what direction to go and lost this team real early. So do you thank him for his effort or kick his *** out. He was a goner after the Miami game, what a loser.