PDA

View Full Version : Any chance that Modrak becomes GM and Marv becomes coach?

OpIv37
01-13-2006, 01:25 PM
I don't want that to happen- I think Marv should stay right where he is and they should hire someone with experience. I'm not thrilled with any of the names being tossed around, but the only one I'm vehemently opposed to is Martz.

Just wondering if anyone sees this as a possibility. Modrak is hard to judge because he's probably been completely controlled by TD, so I think his performance is a big ? at the moment. But the fact that he wasn't immediately promoted by Ralph on TD's departure is not a good sign.

FirstDownBills
01-13-2006, 01:28 PM
I don't want that to happen- I think Marv should stay right where he is and they should hire someone with experience. I'm not thrilled with any of the names being tossed around, but the only one I'm vehemently opposed to is Martz.

Just wondering if anyone sees this as a possibility. Modrak is hard to judge because he's probably been completely controlled by TD, so I think his performance is a big ? at the moment. But the fact that he wasn't immediately promoted by Ralph on TD's departure is not a good sign.

No, let go of the Marv speculation already. He's not coaching anymore. He's a general manager.

TigerJ
01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I think the only team for which Modrak would ever consider serving as GM is the Jaguars. He likes his beach house too much to move to Buffalo.