PDA

View Full Version : Levy sure bring a breath of fresh air

X-Era
01-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Man, I just watched the pressy.

I got so sick of bargian basement monotone boy.

Levy is fun to listen to, if any of his positive attitude rubs off, we could make a huge change for the better.

if you lose a game, you pick yourself up and get ready to play the next. I love it!

I think that Levy actually becomes a attractor for head coaches rather than a deterent.

I bet theres alot of Head Coaches who are disgusted with the slick talking clown GM's

I bet when all is said and done, we get ourselves a good, honest, hard working, fiery, toughly minded, Head Coach to properly represent the hard working fans of Buffalo.

Its throwback offseason. Getting bakc ot what took us to the SB's. I love it, no more mularkey!

Mudflap1
01-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Agreed! Let's see what happens, but so far, I like have Marv back in the house again...

Jon

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Agreed. Time to get back to the basics and back to our winning ways from the 90's.

Marv will bring in a great coach. He knows football and wants to win and i believe that he will win with the bills.

I'm sure that there are plenty of coaches out there that would love to work with a hall of fame haed coach. I'm sure marv will offer the coach any insight he can to help the team win.

Things are going to change in buffalo i believe that. No longer will this team be a laughing stock of the league and we shall go back to dominance of the league.

:drunks: