PDA

View Full Version : I dont know who the HC will be but,

DraftBoy
01-13-2006, 04:49 PM
I know a few things and one is that, Id like to see our current WR coach possibly be made OC and then to bring in former Bills WR James Lofton brought in to coach our WR's. He was interviewed in the Raiders vacancy, and I think he'd like to come back to Buffalo.

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 05:02 PM
I know a few things and one is that, Id like to see our current WR coach possibly be made OC and then to bring in former Bills WR James Lofton brought in to coach our WR's. He was interviewed in the Raiders vacancy, and I think he'd like to come back to Buffalo.

Lofton would be a good coach for our young recievers. I dunno about the WR coah becoming the OC. But all i know is that hopefully this will be an upgrade from last years nightmare. Hopefully next season i don't have to take as much prozac to get thourgh the season :lol:

SquishDaFish
01-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I say Bobby April or Cotrell or Al Suanders as HC and OC Norv Turner and DC be Capers. Now that would be a staff.

Jan Reimers
01-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Tyke Tolbert as our OC?

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 05:50 PM
our WR coach was fired.

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 05:53 PM
our WR coach was fired.

That was smart, let's fire the only guy that ever got any production out of David Boston...

Maybe Ralph really has lost it.

chernobylwraiths
01-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Wasn't our former WR coach the one who had the big problem with Moulds?

The_Philster
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Wasn't our former WR coach the one who had the big problem with Moulds?
yep

Dozerdog
01-13-2006, 06:10 PM
That was smart, let's fire the only guy that ever got any production out of David Boston...

Maybe Ralph really has lost it.He didn't do **** with Reed, Aiken, Parrish, Moulds, and Evans.

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
He didn't do **** with Reed, Aiken, Parrish, Moulds, and Evans.

that is a pretty good point..

draftboy.. what in the hell makes you think he would have been a good OC???

That Guy
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
that is a pretty good point..
draftboy.. what in the hell makes you think he would have been a good OC???
I suspect he was just trying to make room for Lofton.

G. Host
01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
our WR coach was fired.

According to BuffaloBills.com
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3565
[b]Assistant Coaches in Limbo - Briefly
The recent resignation of Mike Mularkey has left some uncertainty for the nine remaining assistant coaches on the Buffalo Bills staff.

Tyke Tolbert (Wide Receivers) is still on staff.

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 07:22 PM
I thought Evans looked good at times - and Reed seems to be past the dropsies. maybe if we kept just one quarterback in instead of playing musical quarterbacks we might have seen a little bit more consistancy out of Evans.

Parrish is a rookie, of course he's gonna take time to hit his prime.

Look how long it took Moulds and Price to come on strong.

DraftBoy
01-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Look at the stats of the two players for the past two season T, also he was the ARZ coach the year before and turned Bolquin into a OROY and since then his production has dropped. Tolbert has to be a serious canidate for our OC job, I dont give two dumps what Moulds thinks of him.

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 07:30 PM
If Tolbert is OC, Moulds might consider staying since there will be a new WR coach.

DraftBoy
01-13-2006, 10:33 PM
by two players I mean Evans and Moulds...the other WR's we have arent worth spit

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 10:51 PM
all of our wrs have been average since tolbert got here..

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 10:54 PM
all of our wrs have been average since tolbert got here.. all of them.. but even so.. i still dont know what a guy that works with WRs necessarily has shown in any shape or form that would even remotely qualify him to run our offense..

i am not picking on you DB.. i am just saying.. i just dont see why he should get any consideration at all..

DraftBoy
01-13-2006, 11:40 PM
all of our wrs have been average since tolbert got here.. all of them.. but even so.. i still dont know what a guy that works with WRs necessarily has shown in any shape or form that would even remotely qualify him to run our offense..
i am not picking on you DB.. i am just saying.. i just dont see why he should get any consideration at all..

All of our WR's have bee average? The guy has been here two years, do I need to post stats to show you that we were not average with our WR's....fine I will;

2004:
Moulds-88 receptions 1,043 yards 11.9 avg 5TD
Evans-48 receptions 843 yards 17.6 avg (led all rookies) 9TD (led all rookies)

2005:
Moulds-81 receptions 816 yards 10.1 avg 4TD
Evans-48 receptions 743 yards 15.5 avg 7TD

There was no real TE, or stable QB, or OL to open up passing lanes yet, we have a rookie WR quickly develop and our stater have two consecutive good years. To say he has done nothing is blind when you consider the glaring holes we have at OL, TE and QB. And I know your not picking on me, I just dont think we are seeing things on the same page.

Tatonka
01-14-2006, 12:22 AM
we had one wr barely get over 1000 yards.. and while evans had a good season as a rookie.. it was not a good season compaired to top wrs..

posting those stats only lets me that i was wrong about them being average.. they actually are below average.. that is kind of depressing.. i mean we had two 1200 yard receivers here at one point.. now we cant get one close to 1000.

Tatonka
01-14-2006, 12:24 AM
and lee evans numbers look even worse if you consider how much he did in one half against miami.. without those numbers.. he looks like a second year bust.. 500 yards and 4 tds in a 15.5 games.. that is awful.