PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Prices getting lower??

JD
01-13-2006, 05:31 PM
I would assume so, going to be tough to fill seats next year despite having Marv as gm.. you think?

If it RockPile seats go below $200 I may give it a go.
:snicker:

Michael82
01-13-2006, 05:45 PM
No way! Because of TD and Mularkey gone, I have a feeling that they will easily sell the tickets next year. People will be glad with change. :D

The_Philster
01-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I've had seasons for 10 years...this will be 11...and I've never heard of them ever reducing prices :lmao:

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 06:02 PM
I highly doubt that they would lower prices on season tickets.

If anything they might keep them the price as they were this year.

G. Host
01-13-2006, 06:34 PM
I would assume so, going to be tough to fill seats next year despite having Marv as gm.. you think?
If it RockPile seats go below $200 I may give it a go.
:snicker:

Why would they reduce it any further? It must cost more to monitor those knuckleheads than they are getting!

They need to raise prices so they can afford higher paid coaches and some people see them not paying enough for coaches as reason why the Bills are doing so poorly.

Novacane
01-13-2006, 07:04 PM
:coocoo:

The_Philster
01-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Why would they reduce it any further? It must cost more to monitor those knuckleheads than they are getting!

They need to raise prices so they can afford higher paid coaches and some people see them not paying enough for coaches as reason why the Bills are doing so poorly.
raising prices after the mess we've had the past few years will only drive away the fans...besides, they just raised prices last year

Historian
01-14-2006, 05:54 AM
Lower prices.

That's too funny!

Bill Brasky
01-14-2006, 08:04 AM
you guys amaze me. you pay some of the cheapest prices in the league and you still ***** about it. unreal. :rolleyes:

Michael82
01-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Lower prices.

That's too funny!
yeah it is. :lmao:

Historian
01-14-2006, 09:35 AM
The only way to lower your season ticket price, is to move to a crappier section.

Under the scoreboard comes to mind.

Jan Reimers
01-14-2006, 09:52 AM
you guys amaze me. you pay some of the cheapest prices in the league and you still ***** about it. unreal. :rolleyes:
I agree. Our ticket prices are on average the lowest, or among the lowest, in the entire league.

While lowering prices further may bring in a few bargain hunting fans, putting a good product on the field - or at least making every possible effort to do so - is the best way to put fannies in the seats.

JD
01-14-2006, 10:40 AM
The only way to lower your season ticket price, is to move to a crappier section.
Under the scoreboard comes to mind.
How the hell is the Rockpile a "crappier section"? Have you sat there? The party is moved from the parking lot to the rockpile. Fun section to sit in :D "Lowest prices" and for good reason, we are like the sister team of the Arizona Cardinals. Nothing but pure dissapointment year after year.

Ralph is going to hire some loser HC with a 1 mill contract because thats the cheapass he is. Did you see the press conference, he was asked if money was to be a factor and he looked down and away and said "No it will not be a factor" or something to that extent. And hell lets say we believe in miracles and make it to the Super Bowl, Lindell will just blow it for us anyway by shanking a 37 yarder... or we will run Burns on 3rd and 1 instead of Willy. But just because I like football in general, I'm going to buy season tickets, Rockpile of course.. at least then I can be annihilated and the fact of the bills getting stomped wouldnt bother me as much. Ya, GO BILLS! :cloud9:

gr8slayer
01-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Prices getting lower than they already are? That would be a sign to me that the team is going under.

Historian
01-14-2006, 11:49 AM
How the hell is the Rockpile a "crappier section"? Have you sat there?

Probably before your parents were born.

The party is moved from the parking lot to the rockpile. Fun section to sit in :D "Lowest prices" and for good reason, we are like the sister team of the Arizona Cardinals. Nothing but pure dissapointment year after year.

Ralph is going to hire some loser HC with a 1 mill contract because thats the cheapass he is. Did you see the press conference, he was asked if money was to be a factor and he looked down and away and said "No it will not be a factor" or something to that extent. And hell lets say we believe in miracles and make it to the Super Bowl, Lindell will just blow it for us anyway by shanking a 37 yarder... or we will run Burns on 3rd and 1 instead of Willy. But just because I like football in general, I'm going to buy season tickets, Rockpile of course.. at least then I can be annihilated and the fact of the bills getting stomped wouldnt bother me as much. Ya, GO BILLS! :cloud9:

And the rest of your post makes my point.

McBFLO
01-14-2006, 01:11 PM
How the hell is the Rockpile a "crappier section"? Have you sat there? The party is moved from the parking lot to the rockpile. Fun section to sit in :D "Lowest prices" and for good reason, we are like the sister team of the Arizona Cardinals. Nothing but pure dissapointment year after year.

You give Bills gans a bad name with comments like these.

Billsrock4life
01-14-2006, 05:45 PM
would b nice if they reduced prices iwould like 2 get 2 a bills game this upcoming year 4 the 1st time since 2003

G. Host
01-14-2006, 05:49 PM
You can find cheap tickets. Wait until ten minutes after game and scalpers will dump them for $10 or less! I got 3 lower for $20 once against Jets.

Meathead
01-14-2006, 06:07 PM
i dont think theyll have any problem selling tix next season

1. levys return brings a ton of positive nostalgia emotions and what do you think sells tix? one thing naked gun could do is play on our emotions and get us to buy tix when the product really didnt deserve it. i know im confident marv will get the franchise back on track pretty quickly and im probably not the only one

b. ive been around when the team did bad and i honestly dont feel at all about this 5-11 team as i did about them. theres plenty enough talent at the key spots to immediately challenge for the playoffs assuming the putrid ol gets serious reinforcement. last years team tanked shortly after mm lost the vets vet could possibly challenge a hof gm? there WILL be unity under marv and the veteran core should mean some element of instant poise that makes them dangerous.

thats probably why im so interested in them hiring an experienced hc, to greatly shorten the breaking in period weve had to endure the last two coaches. if that happens again were wasting a good core of guys who should have one or two more solid seasons.

if they do it right i do think they have as good as any other team to win now. put it this way: im a ton more confident in this team being able to do that than i would for many of the bills teams ive seen with a similar record