• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Season Ticket Prices getting lower??

I would assume so, going to be tough to fill seats next year despite having Marv as gm.. you think?

If it RockPile seats go below $200 I may give it a go.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Season Ticket Prices getting lower??

No way! Because of TD and Mularkey gone, I have a feeling that they will easily sell the tickets next year. People will be glad with change.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I've had seasons for 10 years...this will be 11...and I've never heard of them ever reducing prices
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

I highly doubt that they would lower prices on season tickets.

If anything they might keep them the price as they were this year.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
          I would assume so, going to be tough to fill seats next year despite having Marv as gm.. you think?
          If it RockPile seats go below $200 I may give it a go.
          Why would they reduce it any further? It must cost more to monitor those knuckleheads than they are getting!

They need to raise prices so they can afford higher paid coaches and some people see them not paying enough for coaches as reason why the Bills are doing so poorly.

Comment

• Fairway
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
              Why would they reduce it any further? It must cost more to monitor those knuckleheads than they are getting!

They need to raise prices so they can afford higher paid coaches and some people see them not paying enough for coaches as reason why the Bills are doing so poorly.
              raising prices after the mess we've had the past few years will only drive away the fans...besides, they just raised prices last year
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Lower prices.

That's too funny!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

you guys amaze me. you pay some of the cheapest prices in the league and you still ***** about it. unreal.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
                    Lower prices.

That's too funny!
                    yeah it is.

Comment

• Historian
                      • Dec 2002

The only way to lower your season ticket price, is to move to a crappier section.

Under the scoreboard comes to mind.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
                        you guys amaze me. you pay some of the cheapest prices in the league and you still ***** about it. unreal.
                        I agree. Our ticket prices are on average the lowest, or among the lowest, in the entire league.

While lowering prices further may bring in a few bargain hunting fans, putting a good product on the field - or at least making every possible effort to do so - is the best way to put fannies in the seats.
                        Last edited by Jan Reimers; 01-14-2006, 10:24 AM.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Billsology
                          The only way to lower your season ticket price, is to move to a crappier section.
                          Under the scoreboard comes to mind.
                          How the hell is the Rockpile a "crappier section"? Have you sat there? The party is moved from the parking lot to the rockpile. Fun section to sit in "Lowest prices" and for good reason, we are like the sister team of the Arizona Cardinals. Nothing but pure dissapointment year after year.

Ralph is going to hire some loser HC with a 1 mill contract because thats the cheapass he is. Did you see the press conference, he was asked if money was to be a factor and he looked down and away and said "No it will not be a factor" or something to that extent. And hell lets say we believe in miracles and make it to the Super Bowl, Lindell will just blow it for us anyway by shanking a 37 yarder... or we will run Burns on 3rd and 1 instead of Willy. But just because I like football in general, I'm going to buy season tickets, Rockpile of course.. at least then I can be annihilated and the fact of the bills getting stomped wouldnt bother me as much. Ya, GO BILLS!
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Prices getting lower than they already are? That would be a sign to me that the team is going under.

Comment

• Historian
                              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                              How the hell is the Rockpile a "crappier section"? Have you sat there?
                              Probably before your parents were born.

The party is moved from the parking lot to the rockpile. Fun section to sit in "Lowest prices" and for good reason, we are like the sister team of the Arizona Cardinals. Nothing but pure dissapointment year after year.

Ralph is going to hire some loser HC with a 1 mill contract because thats the cheapass he is. Did you see the press conference, he was asked if money was to be a factor and he looked down and away and said "No it will not be a factor" or something to that extent. And hell lets say we believe in miracles and make it to the Super Bowl, Lindell will just blow it for us anyway by shanking a 37 yarder... or we will run Burns on 3rd and 1 instead of Willy. But just because I like football in general, I'm going to buy season tickets, Rockpile of course.. at least then I can be annihilated and the fact of the bills getting stomped wouldnt bother me as much. Ya, GO BILLS!
                              And the rest of your post makes my point.

Comment

Working...
                              X