PDA

View Full Version : According to TV reports Haslett has....

Bmax
01-13-2006, 05:56 PM
been contacted by the bills..His agent said no comment to him being called by Ralph. He also said no comment to the report of an interview being scheduled already..

Another report has Haslett in Detroit on monday for a 2nd interview..So look for the bills to bring in the rooney guy right away.. Ted Cotrell...Then go ahead with Haslett and others quickly...If he is their guy...If not they will have a fall back guy ready...most of the media polls favor Marv or Haslett with Ted coming third...

One thing is for sure i don't want Dick Jauron....

Bmax

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 06:03 PM
If the Bills have contacted him for an interview, Haslett will wait to make a decision with the Lions (if offered the position). Haslett has been wanting to coach in Buffalo since he bagan coaching and the fact that now the opportunity has presented itself, he is not going to give up that chance.

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah.. i love that line by ralph.. "we are going to conduct an EXTENSIVE search"... blah blah blah blah.

whatever.

whoever the guy they bring in is.. i will support.. till he loses.

Billsrock4life
01-13-2006, 06:09 PM
thnx fot the info.... Haslet wouldnt b that bad of a pick 4 coach

Nublar7
01-13-2006, 06:24 PM
thnx fot the info.... Haslet wouldnt b that bad of a pick 4 coachI take it you haven't watched many Saints games the past few years.

L.A. Playa
01-13-2006, 06:30 PM
its like saying horse **** tastes better than bull ****

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 06:37 PM
I take it you haven't watched many Saints games the past few years.

it is kind of funny.. you have been pretty high on your horse around here lately after your fins have finally stopped sucking a fat one quite so bad.. but let me remind you.. the bills were 9-7 with a new head coach just two years ago.. **** changes fast.

Nublar7
01-13-2006, 06:39 PM
it is kind of funny.. you have been pretty high on your horse around here lately after your fins have finally stopped sucking a fat one quite so bad.. but let me remind you.. the bills were 9-7 with a new head coach just two years ago.. **** changes fast.Comparing the Dolphins orgainization to the Bills is like comparing a Cruise Ship to a small Fishing boat. There is a reason the Bills have been so bad for so long and the Fins have had one losing season since 1988. Things are just better ran in South Florida then Buffalo.

Plus, Mularkey was not even in the same class as Saban. :)

STAMPY
01-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Comparing the Dolphins orgainization to the Bills is like comparing a Cruise Ship to a small Fishing boat. There is a reason the Bills have been so bad for so long and the Fins have had one losing season since 1988. Things are just better ran in South Florida then Buffalo.

Explain why historically we beat you *****es more times. Especially in playoffs. EXPLAIN...

STAMPY
01-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Comparing the Dolphins orgainization to the Bills is like comparing a Cruise Ship to a small Fishing boat. There is a reason the Bills have been so bad for so long and the Fins have had one losing season since 1988. Things are just better ran in South Florida then Buffalo.

edited for tos

Nublar7
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM
Explain why historically we beat you *****es more times. Especially in playoffs. EXPLAIN...You don't beat us more times. We own the all-time record against the Bills. We are currently up 50-33-1.

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 06:46 PM
can't argue with the comment about Saban being better than Mularkey. I could have told you that last year.

But, the comparison regarding a cruise ship to a fishing boat? Waht's that all about? I'm sure you could have come up something better then that.

And even a fishing boat has netted a dolphin now and again.

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Explain why historically we beat you *****es more times. Especially in playoffs. EXPLAIN...

:lmao: :goodpost:

STAMPY
01-13-2006, 06:47 PM
You don't beat us more times. We own the all-time record against the Bills. We are currently up 50-33-1.

what about playoffs *****

tat2dmike77
01-13-2006, 06:52 PM
You don't beat us more times. We own the all-time record against the Bills. We are currently up 50-33-1.

Ok i'll give you that take away the dominace from the 70's and the record is even

STAMPY
01-13-2006, 07:02 PM
oh ya guess what the bills and miami played 4 times in playoffs. guess how many the bills won??? 3 of em. and the one miami won was the controversial andre reed screw job game.

how lame is it that i get warned, me a doner for ripping on a miami troll whose goal is to annoy. bufft get a clue.

Novacane
01-13-2006, 07:14 PM
oh ya guess what the bills and miami played 4 times in playoffs. guess how many the bills won??? 3 of em. and the one miami won was the controversial andre reed screw job game.

how lame is it that i get warned, me a doner for ripping on a miami troll whose goal is to annoy. bufft get a clue.

TOS should not apply when repsonding to trolls :posrep:

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I agree.

:posrep: to stampy and Fairway

ublinkwescore
01-13-2006, 07:28 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fairway again.