PDA

View Full Version : I dont' like this tidbit...

ICE74129
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
"The Bills have already lined up candidates to replace Mularkey.

Their short list includes Buffalo defensive coordinator Jerry Gray; ex-Bills linebacker and former New Orleans Saints coach Jim Haslett; former Bills, Jets and Vikings defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell; ex-Bears and Lions head coach Dick Jauron; and current Bears defensive coordinator Ron Rivera, whose unit was ranked No. 1 in the NFL this season."

That says, blah blah blah, It is hasletts job...blah blah blah. Jesus, Dick Jauron? Didn't he interview when MM did? I remember something to the effect Marv and Ralph like the guy ?

This whole thing is quickly going further and further south.

Novacane
01-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Stop making problems we don't have.

STAMPY
01-13-2006, 07:14 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing Ron Rivera

Mitchy moo
01-13-2006, 07:23 PM
"The Bills have already lined up candidates to replace Mularkey.

Their short list includes Buffalo defensive coordinator Jerry Gray; ex-Bills linebacker and former New Orleans Saints coach Jim Haslett; former Bills, Jets and Vikings defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell; ex-Bears and Lions head coach Dick Jauron; and current Bears defensive coordinator Ron Rivera, whose unit was ranked No. 1 in the NFL this season."

That says, blah blah blah, It is hasletts job...blah blah blah. Jesus, Dick Jauron? Didn't he interview when MM did? I remember something to the effect Marv and Ralph like the guy ?

This whole thing is quickly going further and further south.

The sky is not falling man, relax. Your really :deadhorse

RedEyE
01-13-2006, 07:34 PM
I honestly think that Ron Riveria might be the best option for the Bills as well. But I'm telling you all that Haslett is coming home. You can smell it. If he was available when Williams was hired, he would have gotten the job then.

Devin
01-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Riveria would be cool.

AndreReed83
01-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Rivera would be great. Personally, I like Jauron, and he didn't deserve to be fired the last time he was a head coach. I think he could be good here. Jim Haslett I would be okay with, I think he could work very well here as well. Jerry Gray I am not thrilled with and I don't think Ted would make good head coaching material, but I could easily be wrong.

Mahdi
01-13-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm all for Rivera as well. I hired him as my coach in Madden and won the Superbowl in the same year. That has to mean something.

AndreReed83
01-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm all for Rivera as well. I hired him as my coach in Madden and won the Superbowl in the same year. That has to mean something.

The instant that I heard the Bills had signed Lawyer Milloy, I added him to the Bills roster on Madden 2004 and simulated a season. The team went 13-3 and eventually won the Super Bowl. Whoops!

Philagape
01-13-2006, 07:54 PM
In the Madden season I just played, JP and Kelsay went to the Pro Bowl :crazy:

Michael82
01-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I really like Ron Rivera!

TigerJ
01-13-2006, 08:18 PM
It's tough to argue with what Chicago did on defense this last season.

feelthepain
01-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Umm, whats the difference between Ron Rivera and Greg Williams??

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-13-2006, 08:44 PM
But I'm telling you all that Haslett is coming home. You can smell it. If he was available when Williams was hired, he would have gotten the job then.

Why wouldn't he want to come home his wife is from Williamsville, NY. It's like McNally he also wanted to come home and now he's finally home.

Tatonka
01-13-2006, 11:05 PM
just to play devils advocate.. EB made a post that showed the offensive teams that Chicago played this year.. and the list was awful..

the best offense they had to defense was middle of the pack..

i dont know much about rivera other than he is the bears DC this year.. does he have a history of doing well?

Throne Logic
01-14-2006, 12:41 AM
It's just a list. That's all. Buffalo needs a coach, these guys are candidates. They are, by no means, the entire list. Just a list intended to grab attention for the article.