Levy Title Contradiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Levy Title Contradiction?

Could anybody fill me in on this supposed disagreement between Levy and Wilson about what his title should have been? The AP report mentions it but I have yet to hear ANYTHING about those two disagreeing with each other. I merely remember them both trying to decide what his role with the team was going to be. Is this just something I missed? Or is it something the AP writer took liberties with to emphasive the contraction of whether Levy is a canidate for the head coach?

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: Levy Title Contradiction?

Originally posted by AndreReed83
    Could anybody fill me in on this supposed disagreement between Levy and Wilson about what his title should have been? The AP report mentions it but I have yet to here ANYTHING about those two disagreeing with each other. I merely remember them both trying to decide his role with the team. Is this just something I missed? Or is it something the AP writer took liberties with to emphasive the contraction of whether Levy is a canidate for the head coach?
    Just look at my sig

Comment

Working...
    X