PDA

View Full Version : Haslett = JP Losman starter

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Think about it, he had Aaron Brooks in N.O. a running, scrambling, gun slinger, type of QB same mold that J.P. is made out of. Losman is only better than Brooks. Haslett can only help J.P.
:goodpost: :feedback:

JD
01-13-2006, 09:15 PM
agreed :clap:

TigerJ
01-13-2006, 09:45 PM
A lot would depend on the offensive coordinator he brings in. Incidently his most recent offensive coordinator in New Orleans was Mike Shepard. Remember him? He was Gregg Williams' first offensive coordinator in Buffalo. Maybe he learned something since he left, but I hope Haslet would bring in someone else if he comes here.

Crisis
01-13-2006, 10:10 PM
If JP turns out to be Aaron Brooks we're screwed.

If Haslett is our next coach we're screwed.

Nublar7
01-13-2006, 10:20 PM
If JP turns out to be Aaron Brooks we're screwed.

If Haslett is our next coach we're screwed.Other then the fact Haslett was a former Bill, there is no reason why he should be a head coach. If you hire him, you are in worse shape then if Mularkey didn't quit.

vicmantak
01-13-2006, 11:18 PM
If Haslett is the next HC and he still tries to "develop" players without competition as someone resigned did... sorry but he would be sorely mistaken...

hydro014
01-13-2006, 11:30 PM
i dont mind competition but you at least need a viable starter to compete with JP. B/c KH is not a starter in this league, he never was and never will be. so as long as he brings in a guy that can start and be solid consistant starter, i am all for competition.

vicmantak
01-13-2006, 11:35 PM
i dont mind competition but you at least need a viable starter to compete with JP. B/c KH is not a starter in this league, he never was and never will be. so as long as he brings in a guy that can start and be solid consistant starter, i am all for competition.
This is exactly the reason that this topic's tittle is obsolete.

It should be:

Haslett (or the next HC) = THE BEST OPTION TO WIN

feelthepain
01-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Haslett = mediocrity!!

Throne Logic
01-14-2006, 01:02 AM
I have to agree with our Fishfan folks. Haslett has consistently underachieved with that New Orleans team.

feelthepain
01-14-2006, 01:49 AM
Other then the fact Haslett was a former Bill, there is no reason why he should be a head coach. If you hire him, you are in worse shape then if Mularkey didn't quit.

Why is it we see this, but "most Bill fans" don't!?!?!?!

SpillerThrills
01-14-2006, 09:02 AM
I have to agree with our Fishfan folks. Haslett has consistently underachieved with that New Orleans team.

Mike Ditka couldn't make that team good so how is it Haslett's fault that they suck???? then I guess if Haslett is bad then Ditka is bad and whoever the next NO head coach is will suck too no matter who he is but because he's in NO...... a coach is only as good as the support he gets from the front office, and if you were a player would you want to play for a team that can only fill 1/2 the stadium??? it wasn't all Hasletts fault in NO.

dolphinssuck
01-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Haslett only had to 2 sub 500 seasons on NO which in NO thats not to bad. He'll have better players to work with in Buffalo. As stated in a earlier post Ditka couldnt even win in NO and hes a very good coach. I wouldnt mind seeing Haslett come in and take over as HC.