PDA

View Full Version : Takeo to be on ESPNEWS soon

billsburgh
01-14-2006, 01:25 PM
dont know when. the box on the bottom of the screen just says ahead Bills LB Takeo Spikes

billsburgh
01-14-2006, 01:39 PM
plugging his website and his comeback shirt-the shirt looks good
rehab is going well
says they lost some good defensive coaches, this whole situation doesnt make sense. fire some of your assistants and then resign a week later.
need to bring in a good staff
doesnt want a first time head coach, wants experience
wants veteran players in free agency for OL and DL before draft

djjimkelly
01-14-2006, 01:43 PM
i though while he was saying that he threw mularky under bus

ICE74129
01-14-2006, 01:43 PM
plugging his website and his comeback shirt-the shirt looks good
rehab is going well
says they lost some good defensive coaches, this whole situation doesnt make sense. fire some of your assistants and then resign a week later.
need to bring in a good staff
doesnt want a first time head coach, wants experience
wants veteran players in free agency for OL and DL before draft

So I guess that means he won't want JP Either. I hate to say it, maybe he is one of the guys that needs to go as well.

See it isn't what these veterans want. They have no say in this whole deal. If they don't like it, ask for a trade. The whole locker room is filled with 'Me' Players. 'What about me'. 'I want veterans in here to make the playoffs NOW' "I don't want to take the time to wait on a first year QB to develop' Blah blah blah.

That crap right there did more damage to us this year than anything. That is why I want a no BS guy like sean Payton in here that has full power to discipline the players as he sees fit.

Mr. Cynical
01-14-2006, 01:52 PM
So I guess that means he won't want JP Either. I hate to say it, maybe he is one of the guys that needs to go as well.

See it isn't what these veterans want. They have no say in this whole deal. If they don't like it, ask for a trade. The whole locker room is filled with 'Me' Players. 'What about me'. 'I want veterans in here to make the playoffs NOW' "I don't want to take the time to wait on a first year QB to develop' Blah blah blah.

That crap right there did more damage to us this year than anything. That is why I want a no BS guy like sean Payton in here that has full power to discipline the players as he sees fit.

I love TKO and it sucks to say this, but you may have a point. The new HC has to get control of the vets, not the other way around.

billsburgh
01-14-2006, 01:55 PM
I love TKO and it sucks to say this, but you may have a point. The new HC has to get control of the vets, not the other way around.
yes, he needs to come in and assert his authority and show the team that he's in charge

billsburgh
01-14-2006, 01:56 PM
i though while he was saying that he threw mularky under bus
I got that impression too. In a previous interivew, he said that Mularkey did some things that alot of the players didn't like.

Bmax
01-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I totally disagree....I 'm sure they respected him until he started messing up big time...These guys want to win.. and an experienced guy gives them the best shot...They want proven leadership.. not on the job training by some rookie coach...The guy wants to go to the playoffs and win ..i love his out spoken personality and leadership on the field.

I wonder if the goplden boys will take some of the players thoughts in to mind when selecting a new head coach...

Bmax

AndreReed83
01-14-2006, 02:37 PM
How many times did Mularkey throw his players under the bus this year? What comes around, goes around.

ICE74129
01-14-2006, 04:07 PM

Exactly my point bud. It is clear the vets feel they run the team, time to end that crap!

gr8slayer
01-14-2006, 05:01 PM
:goodpost:
Exactly my point bud. It is clear the vets feel they run the team, time to end that crap!:goodpost:

ICE74129
01-14-2006, 05:09 PM
:goodpost: :goodpost:

Thank you sir