PDA

View Full Version : BLEDSOE SUCKS. HAPPY? Lets end this.

STAMPY
01-14-2006, 03:37 PM
I liked drew and supported him his entire tenure in buffalo. I didn't agree with him leaving last year. But i did want him out after one extra year. We parted ways bottomline. Are we Bill fans or are we Drew Bledsoe fans that became bills fans cause of drew. Drew is a very good qb IF he had an insane O line. He didn't have that in buffalo nor in dallas. That is why he never took teams in post season.

Yes neither did JP. But we need to find out what we got with that clown. If he sucks, we gotta know so we can move on. But lets find out. I agreed with going with Holcomb for part of the season. Because JP needed a kick in the ass to make him understand it his his job if he plays smart and hard. 70 yard games will not be accepted. And the KC game showed evidence he learned from the demotion. And i do think there should be competition in camp. Cause theres no reason a journeyman should out play the progidy, he is no longer a rookie. If he does that speaks volumes.

Drew is Drew. This line is years away from being DOMINANT. Im hoping for improvement to decency. If you wanna support Drew go to cowboy boards. It is ******ed. But i honestly believe Dallas may be heading in a different direction. An Aaron Brooks direction. Make no mistake about it i don't dislike Drew Bledsoe. I respect him. But make no mistake about it. Drew and the Current Bills team will never work and never DID Work!

So please :stfu:

Novacane
01-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Drewblewfan will be here in 5 years saying we should have kept Bledsoe

Bill Cody
01-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Drewblewfan will be here in 5 years saying we should have kept Bledsoe

And you'll still be posting the same garbage you always do.:up:

Bill Cody
01-14-2006, 04:12 PM
I liked drew and supported him his entire tenure in buffalo. I didn't agree with him leaving last year. But i did want him out after one extra year. We parted ways bottomline. Are we Bill fans or are we Drew Bledsoe fans that became bills fans cause of drew. Drew is a very good qb IF he had an insane O line. He didn't have that in buffalo nor in dallas. That is why he never took teams in post season.

Yes neither did JP. But we need to find out what we got with that clown. If he sucks, we gotta know so we can move on. But lets find out. I agreed with going with Holcomb for part of the season. Because JP needed a kick in the ass to make him understand it his his job if he plays smart and hard. 70 yard games will not be accepted. And the KC game showed evidence he learned from the demotion. And i do think there should be competition in camp. Cause theres no reason a journeyman should out play the progidy, he is no longer a rookie. If he does that speaks volumes.

Drew is Drew. This line is years away from being DOMINANT. Im hoping for improvement to decency. If you wanna support Drew go to cowboy boards. It is ******ed. But i honestly believe Dallas may be heading in a different direction. An Aaron Brooks direction. Make no mistake about it i don't dislike Drew Bledsoe. I respect him. But make no mistake about it. Drew and the Current Bills team will never work and never DID Work!

So please :stfu:

I posted something a current Bill said about Drew. That's a problem for you?:chuckle: If so, don't read it. Sam's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Don't like that?:stfu: And Aaron Brooks is not going to Dallas.

SquishDaFish
01-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Dude you STFU already. Go to a Dallas board if your a damn Bledsuck fan. You a closet bills fan are you?? If not go away.

GodDrewIsSexyMmmm
01-14-2006, 04:55 PM
You tell them DrewBlue, they don't understand our studmuffin at all do they?

How many pictures of Drew do you have? I have 37 on my wall. I lie in bed every night gazing into his beautiful eyes as I sleep. He's sooooo great. MMm uhh uhhh yeahhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh mmm what a QB!

STAMPY
01-14-2006, 04:58 PM
:mad:

gr8slayer
01-14-2006, 04:58 PM
What caused this thread to come up?

GodDrewIsSexyMmmm
01-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Don't hate, Stampy. You know we're right. Wear your #11 with pride. I'm wearing mine now. Ohh I feel soo secure in this!

SquishDaFish
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
You would feel secure in a straightjacket seeing your so in love with him LMAO