Now that 3-Peat Mania is over, what's the next over-hyped story of the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

Now that 3-Peat Mania is over, what's the next over-hyped story of the playoffs?

I'm going with Tony Dungy and 'all he's had to overcome' to get this point.
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Now that 3-Peat Mania is over, what's the next over-hyped story of the playoffs?

The Pats' valiance in defeat obviously.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Re: Now that 3-Peat Mania is over, what's the next over-hyped story of the playoffs?

Probabyl....but I'd rather the Colts win than any other team left though....Manning deserves a shot.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
        The Pats' valiance in defeat obviously.

True...it's already started on PrimeTime.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
          Probabyl....but I'd rather the Colts win than any other team left though....Manning deserves a shot.
          Yup, and Dungy losing his son was horrible. Id like to see the Colts get it.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Devin
            Yup, and Dungy losing his son was horrible. Id like to see the Colts get it.
            That too.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

If the Bears win tomorrow, it'll be "is the '05 Bears D better than the '85 Bears D?" Insert random 2000-01 Ravens D comparisons in here and there for good measure.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

If the Steelers win tomorrow, the AFC hype will be "how will Cowher choke away the AFC Championship this time?"

Comment

Working...
                X