• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Anyone record THE game??

I will pay someone for a copy of it. I didnt see the very end. But I heard when the Sabres left for the locker room, the crowd was STILL going crazy and they came back out and everyone gave a wave to the fans, awesome!!

LETS GO SABRES!!!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Anyone record THE game??

I have it recorded but it is the Kings annoucers. They blacked out Rick cause the Kings are in my viewing area home team

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Oic, thats better than nothing.. better be free then since no RJ lol....I heard that the Kings announcer said "Just burn the tape of this game if your recording"
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

I Have 1st Intermission Thru the End on PVR, and I'll Record it to 640x480 WMV and Upload to putfile today,,
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

The Kings announcers had a lot of good things to say about the Sabres like that they are always first to a loose pucks and they didn't realize how fast the Sabres were.

Comment

• SkateZilla
            • Dec 2002

K,

1st Period Highlights Are LA Kings Announcers Recap,

2nd and 3rd period Are Highlights with RJ and Lorentz,

Im Exporting the video by Periods from Adobe Premiere to AVI, Im Going to De-interlace it and then import into windows Movie maker and Export, and then Upload to Putfule in the next Few hours!
            Skate Zilla
            -----------------------
            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Hercules Hercules! Hercules!!

Comment

Working...
              X