PDA

View Full Version : What a bunch of crybabies

Gunzlingr
01-15-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2006/01/15/in_the_end_it_was_a_dead_giveaway/?page=2

Taking away the run was supposed to mean that, for the Broncos to win, quarterback Jake Plummer would have to win the game. That didn't happen, either. He wasn't much of a threat, either via his arm (15 for 26, 197 yards) or by his legs (8 yards).
In the end, none of this mattered. Who needs an offense when either by fumbles (two unforced, one quasi-forced) or interception (one a super ballhawking move by the great Champ Bailey) you are able to score on ''drives" of 40 (39 coming on a highly dubious pass interference call on Asante Samuel), 7, 1, and 15 yards? Jake gets no credit for this. In fact, no one on the Denver offense gets credit for this.

Not giving any credit to the Broncos, and crying about the PI call :cry: What little respect for the Pats I had is now gone. They should be the last to talk about bad calls. Tuck rule any one?

:down: to the pats and their crybaby ass lickers.

Devin
01-15-2006, 11:20 AM
My dad is a pats fan and was crying about that call. I said look if they loose by 7 or less maybe youll have a good cause.

They lost by 14.

Thats life in the NFL. Sometimes ya get the calls sometimes ya dont.

Tatonka
01-15-2006, 11:24 AM
haha.. they lost.. i love seeing this stuff.. it makes me so happy.

Gunzlingr
01-15-2006, 11:24 AM
My dad is a pats fan and was crying about that call. I said look if they loose by 7 or less maybe youll have a good cause.

They lost by 14.

Did you ask him about the 4 years worth of calls that they have gotten and shouldn't have? I hope you kicked his ass.

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2006, 11:28 AM
The Patriots and their fans have had loose balls and bad calls go their way so many times, they have nothing left to do but complain if their luck finally changes.

Devin
01-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Did you ask him about the 4 years worth of calls that they have gotten and shouldn't have? I hope you kicked his ass.

Not this time, just 1 punch to the throat. He behaved the rest of the game.

Jan Reimers
01-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Anyone remember, "Just give it to 'em?"

Michael82
01-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Anyone remember, "Just give it to 'em?"
And that's why I don't give a **** if the Refs screw the Pats. They have always gotten soo many ****ing calls their way. it's about time that karma bites them in the ****ing ass! :mad:

OpIv37
01-15-2006, 08:01 PM

They lost by 14.

the Pats got the calls for YEARS going back to 1998 with the "Just give it to em", and don't forget the championship game against Indy when their DB's just molested the receivers all game. It's about time they got their due.

But no one seemed to mention that Samuel SHOVED the Denver receiver at the end of that run. The only way it wasn't pass interference is if the ball wasn't catchable, and the TV angles I saw didn't really show that one way or the other. The call isn't as dubious as the Boston media makes it sound.

AndreReed83
01-15-2006, 09:10 PM
The Pats crying about being screwed by calls and the other team getting lucky breaks that helped their opponents to win is just plain ******ed.

By the way, they can decide to not give the Broncos offense any credit but the thing is, they made plays when they needed to. Plummer made good throws and tended to stay away from mistakes. Mike Anderson had clutch runs. Rod Smith made some very clutch catchs. They did what you are supposed to do when you get good field position off turnovers.

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Its about time the Pats get screwed by bad calls. Seems like every freaking call over the past four years has gone in their favor.

don137
01-16-2006, 07:51 AM
It wasn't the refs that turned the ball over all those times...They are a bunch of hypocrites. One questionable call goes against them and the refs are to blame for the loss. Give me a break.