PDA

View Full Version : Want to bet Manning says once again, "The idiot kicker"?

Kerr
01-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Shocking. Vanderjact hardly misses. It was a valiant effort by the colts, but once again it always ends up being a colt's chokejob. I'll tell you one thing though. Reggie Wayne will be a hot commodity in the offseason.

Mr. Cynical
01-15-2006, 03:24 PM
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide right

realdealryan
01-15-2006, 03:31 PM
At least his wasn't even close. Or for a win. In the Super Bowl.

I don't even want to hear it. Everyone walking into my store..."Shame about those Colts, eh?"....

Novacane
01-15-2006, 03:40 PM
He missed that so bad it almost seems like he did it on purpose

Mitchy moo
01-15-2006, 03:52 PM
That's what gambling will do for you.

Historian
01-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Couldn't have had anything to do with him....he's a Manning.

:barf:
:loser:

!Papacrunk!
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide right

Even with the door knocking so loudly, I can't bring myself to say anything. Instead, I will use this smilie: :topdog2:

dolphinssuck
01-15-2006, 04:00 PM
:lmao: Glad it happened and hope the Steelers move on to win the SB.

AndreReed83
01-15-2006, 04:07 PM
He should have made the kick but the real idiocy was the play calls on 2nd and 3rd down. GET THE 1ST!

FirstDownBills
01-15-2006, 04:12 PM
We all need to remember that it should of have never come down to that kick to begin with. It should of remained 21-10 because that was definately an interception on the part of Polyamulu.

STAMPY
01-15-2006, 04:18 PM
IM SOOOOOO HAPPY! My boy is a Colts fan. I've listened to him run his mouth all year. He was so cocky he guaranteed a super bowl victotry after week 13. I bet him 100. I'm 100 richer today :D

FirstDownBills
01-15-2006, 04:20 PM
IM SOOOOOO HAPPY! My boy is a Colts fan. I've listened to him run his mouth all year. He was so cocky he guaranteed a super bowl victotry after week 13. I bet him 100. I'm 100 richer today :D

Nice man :D Too bad you didn't know a Pats fan.

AndreReed83
01-15-2006, 04:20 PM
We all need to remember that it should of have never come down to that kick to begin with. It should of remained 21-10 because that was definately an interception on the part of Polyamulu.

While that is very true. That first 4th down conversion for the Steelers was messed up by the refs big time. First, a non-call on the false start, then a terrible spot. Colts should have gotten the ball back a lot sooner.

STAMPY
01-15-2006, 04:27 PM
While that is very true. That first 4th down conversion for the Steelers was messed up by the refs big time. First, a non-call on the false start, then a terrible spot. Colts should have gotten the ball back a lot sooner.

That was offsides easily too. If its not a false start it should have been offsides cause the colts were over! How was there a no call. Dungy should have went for it on the 2 down 14-0 instead of the pussy FG call. That's 4 points. Pitt deserved game. They beat up INDY

AndreReed83
01-15-2006, 04:33 PM
They showed the replay a few times and the guard for the Steelers moved. I noticed it, the people I was watching the game with noticed it, the fans noticed it, and the announcers noticed. That's why two guys for the Colts jumped offsides. Not too mention you couldn't hear any sort of cadence or hard count at that particular moment that would draw them both offsides at the same time.

Mr.Reality
01-15-2006, 04:37 PM
He missed that so bad it almost seems like he did it on purpose
:rofl:

DaBills
01-15-2006, 06:27 PM
He didn't throw the liquored-up kicker under the bus - he threw his OL under it.

His post-game comment: "Trying to be a team guy here, but we had some protection problems."

Nice. Up to this point of the year, they've given you enough time back there to do your taxes and this is how you treat them? Colt's gave up the lowest number of sacks this year at 20.

What I watched was a QB overthrow a lot of dudes all day. Steelers patiently outwaited his little pre-snap dancing routine and blitzed his ass all day. Too many times he was looking deep and it wasn't there.

Manning = CHOKE.

Turf
01-15-2006, 06:48 PM
He should have made the kick but the real idiocy was the play calls on 2nd and 3rd down. GET THE 1ST!

Ding Ding Ding Bingo!

Manning wasted two timeouts, rushed to the line on 2nd and 2, and should have called a running play up the gut, got a 1st down, called a timeout, and chipped away for the FG. Instead he recklessly went for it all on 2nd down in the endzone and went downfield on 3rd down. I blame Manning for the poor play selection.

Michael82
01-15-2006, 07:48 PM
He didn't throw the liquored-up kicker under the bus - he threw his OL under it.

His post-game comment: "Trying to be a team guy here, but we had some protection problems."

Nice. Up to this point of the year, they've given you enough time back there to do your taxes and this is how you treat them? Colt's gave up the lowest number of sacks this year at 20.

What I watched was a QB overthrow a lot of dudes all day. Steelers patiently outwaited his little pre-snap dancing routine and blitzed his ass all day. Too many times he was looking deep and it wasn't there.

Manning = CHOKE.
I totally agree. He was an idiot for throwing his offensive line under the bus. It was very dumb to say. These guys block for you all year long and help give you time to get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, then come playoff time, when you choke...you blame them. Shame on you, Peyton Manning. :cynic: