Now its our turn:lmao: :lmao:

Michael82
01-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Now its our turn:lmao: :lmao:
EXACTLY!

:rofl: :lol: :laughter: :lmao: :roflmao:

bernielivsey_1
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
:banned: Still a great team just beat up a lot. New running back and fortify the D some and there back on top. :king:

Meathead
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
obviously a great team

im estatic i finally got to watch them lose and implode

now i pray that they dont rise from the dead like some innard devouring zombies from hell

Michael82
01-15-2006, 09:45 PM
:banned: Still a great team just beat up a lot. New running back and fortify the D some and there back on top. :king:
:puke:

vicmantak
01-15-2006, 10:37 PM
I hope Patriots will lose their DC (Eric Mangini) for the second year in a row.
I also hope someone would be able to hire their assistant head coach/OL coach Dante Scarnecchia... by far, their best coach.

Mitchy moo
01-16-2006, 07:00 AM
obviously a great team

im estatic i finally got to watch them lose and implode

now i pray that they dont rise from the dead like some innard devouring zombies from hell

:dance: well in the mean time, lets dance & be happy!

Historian
01-16-2006, 07:10 AM
They're where we were in 95 and 96.

Their dominance is over, they've lost some people, they've retooled, but they're no longer the best team in the AFC.

Injuries are starting to take their toll on their roster, as their players are getting older.

They will still be a force to be reconned with, but Denver proved they're human.

Ickybaluky
01-16-2006, 07:11 AM
I hope Patriots will lose their DC (Eric Mangini) for the second year in a row.
I also hope someone would be able to hire their assistant head coach/OL coach Dante Scarnecchia... by far, their best coach.

Losing Mangini would definitely be a blow only a year after he took over. If it happens, the best guess Dean Pees becoming DC.

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 07:12 AM
What would Tedy Bruschi say?

Static
01-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Apparently god and teddy bruschi had a falling out.......

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 07:25 AM
Apparently god and teddy bruschi had a falling out.......
I was under the impression that they were the same person?

Mitchy moo
01-16-2006, 12:09 PM
I was under the impression that they were the same person?

The media has portrayed them as the same but the refs don't pray to him anymore, not after those comments by the pats.

Devin
01-16-2006, 12:11 PM
What a ******ed thread.

Im glad they loss, but they are far from done.

mybills
01-16-2006, 01:33 PM
in a word? Overrated.

tat2dmike77
01-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Final thoughts huh

Well honestly i think they acted like a bunch of babies this year. I mean they fought through so much with injuries and all that and the kept winning. But the whole not enough respect thing. Blaming the refs when they lost on saturday come on.

If the refs really did make you loose that game then you did not deserve to win. The last time i checked there is 60 minutes in a football game plenty of time to make some plays and secure a victory. IMO the turning point was when Denver kicker forced the fumble. To loose the ball is huge don't get me wrong but to have a kicker force the fumble is devistating. I mean it's a kicker.

But overall the pats had a good year but thier true colors really showed on saturday when things didn't go thier way. :cry: :baby:

Mr. Cynical
01-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Final thoughts?

The Emperor Has No Clothes.

Ebenezer
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
What a ******ed thread.

Im glad they loss, but they are far from done.
I'll agree. They will go down as a dynasty with a HOF coach (5 rings) and a HOF QB (3 rings). They are young enough and the division bad enough to win it again...get the home filed advantage and that team could go again. Take a look at their schedule next year. They could go 5-1 or 6-0 against the division...they play the NFC North (that could be 4 wins) and they get Tennessee and Houston. Jacksonville and Cincy - very beatable. That could be 11 or 12 wins - or more.

Meathead
01-16-2006, 05:37 PM
i so hate you right now

Ickybaluky
01-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Losing Mangini would definitely be a blow only a year after he took over. If it happens, the best guess Dean Pees becoming DC.

That is what happened, the Pats just announced LB Coach Dean Pees to DC.

Link (http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=15159&pcid=47)

Pees has been LB coach the last 2 years, and was Nick Saban's DC at Michigan State, so he is familiar with the Patriots scheme.

Mr. Cynical
01-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I'll agree. They will go down as a dynasty with a HOF coach (5 rings) and a HOF QB (3 rings). They are young enough and the division bad enough to win it again...get the home filed advantage and that team could go again. Take a look at their schedule next year. They could go 5-1 or 6-0 against the division...they play the NFC North (that could be 4 wins) and they get Tennessee and Houston. Jacksonville and Cincy - very beatable. That could be 11 or 12 wins - or more.

Here ya go Eb: www.patsfans.com

Doh, silly me....you probably already have that as your homepage. Nevermind. :snicker:

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 05:21 PM
If they were a chick, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

dolphinssuck
01-17-2006, 06:05 PM
:shortbus:

Ebenezer
01-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Here ya go Eb: www.patsfans.com

Doh, silly me....you probably already have that as your homepage. Nevermind. :snicker:
:rolleyes: be a little mature and show them the respect they've earned.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 06:20 PM
I'll pass thank you.

This is what the Pats need next to their Superbowl wins *

tat2dmike77
01-17-2006, 06:52 PM
If they were a chick, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Just a ten foot pole your pretty brave i would go within 10,000 meters of her.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Well, I have a HazMat suit.

Mr. Cynical
01-17-2006, 11:07 PM
:rolleyes: be a little mature and show them the respect they've earned.
Why? Do you show the Fish respect? They are a hated division rival who has been stomping our nuts for years and winning super bowls while we have sucked hairy moose nuts.

Am I jealous? Sure. Would I want that same success? Abso-f**king-lutely. But that doesn't mean I'm going to shine their knob for f**k sake. That's like bending over AND saying thank you for the pleasure.

Sorry but that's the price you pay for being the 800 lb gorilla for so long. You make alot of enemies. (not to mention the GQ Bradyfest and Bruschi the Hero stuff)

:monkeyp: Patsies

Nuff said.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 11:12 PM
:posrep:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

One day it will be our turn.

Ebenezer
01-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Why? Do you show the Fish respect? They are a hated division rival who has been stomping our nuts for years and winning super bowls while we have sucked hairy moose nuts.

have you been drinking too much Miami kool-aid...take a step back.

1. The 'Fins haven't won a SB for 30 years...and they only won 2.
2. They haven't been "stomping our nuts for years". It is not the 70s. Take out the 20 straight losses and the Bills lead the series 30-29-1.
3. I can detest the 'Fins and the Pats but I can also respect their achievements. I don't harbor any jealousy to them at all.
4. After 30 years Miami's accomplishments pale compared to Pittsburgh in the 80s, Dallas and SF in the 90s and the Pats of today. Miami went undefeated in an era where bad teams were terrible and rarely ever upset winning teams. In an era where their coach WAS the competition committee AND in charge of the refs.

It is so much harder to keep a team (players AND coaching staff) together today. The talent is spread so much. Players work out together and know each other very well. FA and money have changed the game so much that for Dallas and NE to win 3 SB in 4 years? Hate them all you want but you have to give them their props. Who the hell cares about what the media and fans say about them? Who cares if they whine in the press. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed NEVER whined? They whined every frikkin' game. And they have exactly ZERO rings between them.

Don't count NE out again next year either. They are not done yet. I can't stand them but in 20 years they may have gone down as one of the best ever.

Mr. Miyagi
01-17-2006, 11:36 PM
:lolpoint: Dean :monkeyp: Pees

PromoTheRobot
01-17-2006, 11:53 PM
As much as I hate the Patriots, anyone who thinks this loss means they are done is out of their mind. We will continue to be Belichick's ***** for years to come.

PTR

Mr. Cynical
01-17-2006, 11:55 PM
have you been drinking too much Miami kool-aid...take a step back.

1. The 'Fins haven't won a SB for 30 years...and they only won 2.
2. They haven't been "stomping our nuts for years". It is not the 70s. Take out the 20 straight losses and the Bills lead the series 30-29-1.
3. I can detest the 'Fins and the Pats but I can also respect their achievements. I don't harbor any jealousy to them at all.
4. After 30 years Miami's accomplishments pale compared to Pittsburgh in the 80s, Dallas and SF in the 90s and the Pats of today. Miami went undefeated in an era where bad teams were terrible and rarely ever upset winning teams. In an era where their coach WAS the competition committee AND in charge of the refs.

It is so much harder to keep a team (players AND coaching staff) together today. The talent is spread so much. Players work out together and know each other very well. FA and money have changed the game so much that for Dallas and NE to win 3 SB in 4 years? Hate them all you want but you have to give them their props. Who the hell cares about what the media and fans say about them? Who cares if they whine in the press. Bruce Smith and Andre Reed NEVER whined? They whined every frikkin' game. And they have exactly ZERO rings between them.

Don't count NE out again next year either. They are not done yet. I can't stand them but in 20 years they may have gone down as one of the best ever.

Say whatever you like....the bottom line is that I will bash our division rivals always and forever. They will get no respect from me. Period.

dolphinssuck
01-18-2006, 05:53 AM
As much as I hate the Patriots, anyone who thinks this loss means they are done is out of their mind. We will continue to be Belichick's ***** for years to come.

PTRMan your confident.