PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Choke Artists of the NFL?

Bill Brasky
01-15-2006, 05:44 PM
We know all too well that our beloved team has choked in the past, but come on... at least we made it to the Super Bowl and lost a the hands of some pretty damn good teams in NFL history. Furthermore, many of these so-called powerhouse teams (Philly, Indy, Minn) have lost playoff games at home, something even the Bills didn't do during their run to 4 straight SB's.

I think it's far more pathetic to choke before even making the big game, so that being said... what team is the worst when it comes to choking, excluding BUF?

vicmantak
01-15-2006, 06:14 PM
As Bills fans it should be New Orleans...

Mr. Cynical
01-15-2006, 07:28 PM
I hear ya jfreeman, but still.....this really isn't a great thread to post as a Bills fan. We can't really rip on other chokers given our record of choking on the world stage 3 straight years. (we didn't choke in XXV, it was a great game) It'd be throwing a stone in a glass house IMO.

Michael82
01-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Indy is definitely the biggest choker ever. Actually, Peyton Manning is the biggest choker ever. If he couldn't win a big game at home against the Steelers, he NEVER will win the big one.

Bill Brasky
01-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I hear ya jfreeman, but still.....this really isn't a great thread to post as a Bills fan. We can't really rip on other chokers given our record of choking on the world stage 3 straight years. (we didn't choke in XXV, it was a great game) It'd be throwing a stone in a glass house IMO.

I think I have earned the right to rip on a team like the Eagles

1- because they lost 3 NFC title games at home and couldn't even make the super bowl, allowing themselves to choke on the world stage. they choked in their own backyard.

2- their fans are idiots.

3- we get ripped on to no end... why can't we do it to other losers who are even more pathetic than us?