PDA

View Full Version : Missed FG's, botched punts, INT's in the endzone, players pushing each other....

OpIv37
01-15-2006, 07:54 PM
It's probably all been said already because I haven't been on all day, but I have to do it anyway.

It was glorious to see the Pats go down in such a manner- to see them finally have the same problems that the rest of the NFL can't seem to shake. FINALLY we won't have to hear them referred to as the "World Champs" every time they're mentioned on TV. FINALLY someone other than Tom "Butt Chin" Brady will be holding up the Lombardi trophy after the SB. FINALLY someone proved that Bellicheck CAN be outcoached.

Did the Patriots do something great? Sure, they did, but it was frustrating and annoying as hell to have to play in their division during their run. We've beat them what- once in the last 8 chances or something? I'm sick of it, I'm sick of seeing them everywhere and I'm glad they went down in flames.

to quote Mr. Cynical- F**K the PATS

Michael82
01-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Excellent Post, man! :bf1:

**** THE PATS!!! :mad:

AndreReed83
01-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Phil Simms said they were extremely "valiant" in losing that game.... :crazy:

billsburgh
01-15-2006, 11:17 PM
:goodpost:

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 07:41 AM
Phil Simms said they were extremely "valiant" in losing that game.... :crazy:
Phil Simms is a dumbass, he and his pretty boy son are the two most annoying ****s in the NFL.