Missed FG's, botched punts, INT's in the endzone, players pushing each other....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Missed FG's, botched punts, INT's in the endzone, players pushing each other....

It's probably all been said already because I haven't been on all day, but I have to do it anyway.

It was glorious to see the Pats go down in such a manner- to see them finally have the same problems that the rest of the NFL can't seem to shake. FINALLY we won't have to hear them referred to as the "World Champs" every time they're mentioned on TV. FINALLY someone other than Tom "Butt Chin" Brady will be holding up the Lombardi trophy after the SB. FINALLY someone proved that Bellicheck CAN be outcoached.

Did the Patriots do something great? Sure, they did, but it was frustrating and annoying as hell to have to play in their division during their run. We've beat them what- once in the last 8 chances or something? I'm sick of it, I'm sick of seeing them everywhere and I'm glad they went down in flames.

to quote Mr. Cynical- F**K the PATS
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Missed FG's, botched punts, INT's in the endzone, players pushing each other....

Excellent Post, man!

**** THE PATS!!!

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

Re: Missed FG's, botched punts, INT's in the endzone, players pushing each other....

Phil Simms said they were extremely "valiant" in losing that game....

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
          Phil Simms said they were extremely "valiant" in losing that game....
          Phil Simms is a dumbass, he and his pretty boy son are the two most annoying ****s in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
          X