• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Cowart finally gets to practice

NFL.com wire reports

HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (Aug. 10, 2002) -- A Saturday practice in the middle of August shouldn't be a big deal for an NFL player. For Sam Cowart, though, it was huge.

The New York Jets' prize free agent signing, coming off an Achilles' tendon tear that sidelined him for most of last season with Buffalo, was slowed this summer by a strained hamstring. Having missed the final four games of 2000 with an ankle injury -- he still made the Pro Bowl that year -- Cowart has spent far more time off the field than he likes.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i'll have to check with my bookie to see what the odds are on cowart going on the IR?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
    X