PDA

View Full Version : I'm not even taking a look at Eb's thread...

ublinkwescore
01-16-2006, 11:06 AM
about pissing us off - i glanced at the preview, and I can tell he's getting ready to tip his hat to the Pats - well I refuse to.

How many times have we seen the Pats get major help from the refs?

Too many times if you ask me - I hope they become cellar dwellers righ below Miami for the next decade.

tat2dmike77
01-16-2006, 11:26 AM
about pissing us off - i glanced at the preview, and I can tell he's getting ready to tip his hat to the Pats - well I refuse to.

Too many times if you ask me - I hope they become cellar dwellers righ below Miami for the next decade.

Tuck rule

Thats what started the whole refs on the patriots nuts. Tuck rule every single fan that saw that knew what it actually was a fumble. But of course every patriots all of the sudden knew the tuck rule.

It's ridonkulous the only thing i say about the pats is yeah they whipped some ass in league for awhile. That's all the repect they get from me. I'm just hoping for a nice long loosing streak next season i'd like to see them handle a 5 or 6 game loosing streak. I guarentie thier stadium will half empty if that happens.

Oh what a glorious day it was on saturday. Do you think we could get that day as an offical holiday?

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 11:30 AM
I have never seen a team get more bad calls in their favor.

imbondz
01-16-2006, 11:56 AM

Amen!

my hope is that every call goes against the Patriots and all their games are unfair, and they lose on questionable calls that should have gone their way. But really I hope that for every team except the Bills.

The_Philster
01-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Tuck rule

Thats what started the whole refs on the patriots nuts. Tuck rule every single fan that saw that knew what it actually was a fumble. But of course every patriots all of the sudden knew the tuck rule.don't forget the Just Give it To Them game

DynaPaul
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Bilbo Kraft can't write big enough checks now. The Dynasty is DONE.