PDA

View Full Version : Mort just said he has heard that most HC jobs....

ICE74129
01-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Will be filled by the end of the week. JUST HIRE SHERMAN!

And read this...

http://www.wgrztv2.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=34569

No interview setup with haslett so far? I am hoping after interviewing gray, april, Payton and Sherman, Ralph just pulls the damn trigger on Sherman!

ublinkwescore
01-16-2006, 05:40 PM
:pray:

Ebenezer
01-16-2006, 05:46 PM
If those are the only four choice then I want Sherman.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Will be filled by the end of the week. JUST HIRE SHERMAN!

And read this...

http://www.wgrztv2.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=34569

No interview setup with haslett so far? I am hoping after interviewing gray, april, Payton and Sherman, Ralph just pulls the damn trigger on Sherman!

It's going to be Haslett it's just a matter of time!

Typ0
01-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Just say no to Jim Haslett.

hydro014
01-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Just say no to Mike Sherman

ICE74129
01-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Jauron on Tue and Sherman on Wed. I don't think Sherman leaves. Screw Haslett! He was worthless in NO and would be just as worthless here.

HAMMER
01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Jauron on Tue and Sherman on Wed. I don't think Sherman leaves. Screw Haslett! He was worthless in NO and would be just as worthless here.

Yes, of all the candidates, Sherman is the best at this point. Why would anyone want Haslett? Do we need three more years of mediocrity? Because that is all Haslett could muster in NO, at his best. He is NOT even close to the best candidate. I sure hope Ralph isn't trying to put together the ALL-NOSTALGIA team.:coocoo:

!Papacrunk!
01-16-2006, 07:41 PM
My gut is saying Haslett. I bet Haslett may be the ticket the team needs--at least he won't be handcuffed by Benson anymore.

Ferrygoat
01-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Just say no to Mike Sherman
I agree

ParanoidAndroid
01-16-2006, 07:46 PM
One of the special qualities the Marv's teams possessed, is a sense of urgency. Those players wanted nothing more than to win. When they talked, you had a sense that they wanted it for Buffalo and its fans just about as much as they wanted it for themselves.
If Marv can put together a staff that can have that same sense of ownership and sentimentality towards the city and instill that in the players, I will be very very satisfied. I would rather have a team like that and lose, than have a team full of Vicks and TO's that won.

camelcowboy
01-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Retreds, or inexpierence go with Rivera

Ferrygoat
01-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Yes, of all the candidates, Sherman is the best at this point. Why would anyone want Haslett? Do we need three more years of mediocrity? Because that is all Haslett could muster in NO, at his best. He is NOT even close to the best candidate. I sure hope Ralph isn't trying to put together the ALL-NOSTALGIA team.:coocoo:
Are you kidding me??? Haslett has had one losing season and was the coach of the year in 2000 when he turned the saints record around from 3-13 to 13-3. He has had to deal with players with no character, a terrible owner, and this year hurricane kitrina. That organization is a mess and i dont think any coach could go in there and do a better job than what haslett has done. Mike Sherman was handed a super bowl team when homgren left but couldnt win a damn game in the playoffs, I dont think sherman is a bad coach but hes too soft to coach the buffalo bills

hydro014
01-16-2006, 08:01 PM
i could not of said it better myself.

:goodpost: :hiclap:

ICE74129
01-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Are you kidding me??? Haslett has had one losing season and was the coach of the year in 2000 when he turned the saints record around from 3-13 to 13-3. He has had to deal with players with no character, a terrible owner, and this year hurricane kitrina. That organization is a mess and i dont think any coach could go in there and do a better job than what haslett has done. Mike Sherman was handed a super bowl team when homgren left but couldnt win a damn game in the playoffs, I dont think sherman is a bad coach but hes too soft to coach the buffalo bills

Lets see Cheap owner (wilson) players with no character (Moulds, Adams, Campbell, Willis etc) looks like he is walking into the same job. So he will fail here just like he did in New Orleans.

You said NO was a mess of an org and no HC can go in there and do better. Uh, I don't know if you know this, but BUFFALO is hands down the most fugged up org in the NFL right now. We are a friggin laughing stock. Again....Say NO to haslett. He has already proven he can't win in this environment

Ingtar33
01-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Haslett practically has the Det job wrapped up, why would he be negotiating numbers there if he was going to coach with us

Mr. Cynical
01-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Haslett practically has the Det job wrapped up, why would he be negotiating numbers there if he was going to coach with us

Leverage w/ Ralph. Golden rule of job hunting...get two offers so you are dealing from a position of power.