PDA

View Full Version : Local Buffalo fans..Be at the airport Wed!

ICE74129
01-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Jauron will be in on Tuesday and SHERMAN on Wednesday! (It was on the news from what I understand). Be at the airport and let Sherman know he is wanted here!

It worked with TKO :-)

gr8slayer
01-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Wish I could be there :(

JD
01-16-2006, 06:27 PM
If he was smart he would fly through Niagara Falls Airport or the private runway at Buff-Niagara.. I'm sure he doesnt want all the Buffalo Hudlums groping him lol.. but I probably will show up there with some people just for the hell of it and for those supporters who cant go.. I GOT YA COVERED :D

kinigirly
01-16-2006, 06:31 PM
what geek in his right mind has time to drive to the airport and holler at a possible coach? its not like he's one of the teletubbies or something :loser:

Mitchy moo
01-16-2006, 06:36 PM
If he was smart he would fly through Niagara Falls Airport or the private runway at Buff-Niagara.. I'm sure he doesnt want all the Buffalo Hudlums groping him lol.. but I probably will show up there with some people just for the hell of it and for those supporters who cant go.. I GOT YA COVERED :D

Can you order some otto's wings & let me know how they taste now. I live out of state but I miss that place, thx.

footballhottie
01-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Great idea guys..stalk them, should work

JD
01-16-2006, 07:01 PM
thats not stalking thats showing support, suck off. nerd? haha far from it sweetheart..the airport is down the street, take 2 minutes...:loser:

The_Philster
01-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Jauron will be in on Tuesday and SHERMAN on Wednesday! (It was on the news from what I understand). Be at the airport and let Sherman know he is wanted here!

It worked with TKO :-)Actually, I'd gather Patrick had a bigger hand in getting TKO to play here than anything like that

its not like he's one of the teletubbies or something :loser::wtf:

Ferrygoat
01-16-2006, 07:17 PM
what geek in his right mind has time to drive to the airport and holler at a possible coach? its not like he's one of the teletubbies or something :loser:

Great Post!!!! :lmao:

kinigirly
01-16-2006, 07:18 PM
aww shutup phil...i'm summing my kids data and all his language is related to teletubbies or winnie the pooh. its rotted my brain :cry:

The_Philster
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
aww shutup phil...i'm summing my kids data and all his language is related to teletubbies or winnie the pooh. its rotted my brain :cry:
:coocoo:

HAMMER
01-16-2006, 07:33 PM

:lmao: Calling a spade a spade!

kinigirly
01-16-2006, 07:40 PM
:lmao: Calling a spade a spade!

read the previous post and imagine how sane you would be. biotch

vicmantak
01-16-2006, 08:06 PM
just an update...

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=34569

G. Host
01-16-2006, 08:33 PM

It worked with TKO :-)

Did you get an inside info on what flight he was on or even what time? At least the fans knew where and when TKO was going to show up. :bighug:

ICE74129
01-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Did you get an inside info on what flight he was on or even what time? At least the fans knew where and when TKO was going to show up. :bighug:

LOL it's funny but they did!