PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Scott on SC yesterday

SabreEleven
01-17-2006, 01:36 AM
Talking how great Peyton is. Don't exactly remember all the words but he mention the coaches had the most confidence in him and Peyton was so smart that Peyton told the punting team not to come on the field on that play. He made it sound like Peyton made the decision to go for it.

Ummm Stuart, did you watch your own station? In an interview with Dungy after the game, Dungy said " I was telling Peyton in his ear that we were going for, It was my decision to go for it, not his"

Did anybody else catch that? It has been bugging the **** out of me.

LtFinFan66
01-17-2006, 03:19 AM
I hate ESPN(especially S. Scott)....That is all!!

Historian
01-17-2006, 05:45 AM
The NFL is no longer a sports league...it's more of a marketing concern, with ESPN as it's main salesperson.

dolphinssuck
01-17-2006, 06:03 AM
Stuart Scott is crazy and annoying. SC sometimes tries to be more of a comedy than a sports program whatta Fng joke.

Yasgur's Farm
01-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Talking how great Peyton is. Don't exactly remember all the words but he mention the coaches had the most confidence in him and Peyton was so smart that Peyton told the punting team not to come on the field on that play. He made it sound like Peyton made the decision to go for it.

Ummm Stuart, did you watch your own station? In an interview with Dungy after the game, Dungy said " I was telling Peyton in his ear that we were going for, It was my decision to go for it, not his"

Did anybody else catch that? It has been bugging the **** out of me.I saw what Dungy told that reporter... And I don't believe it for a minute.

Peyton gave Dungy the finger when he pants him on the sideline.

eyedog
01-17-2006, 08:00 AM
I don't believe Dungy for a minute either. Dungy was going to punt and Peyton sent them back off the field because he knew they had to go for it.

gr8slayer
01-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Manning is just another one of ESPN's gods. They freaking annoy the hell out of me, I actually find it hard to watch the Sunday Night games now because I cant stand three hours of: "Oh Ray Lewis, oh Ray Lewis, he is simply hung like a mule, the man can walk on fire for hours and not blister, oh Ray Lewis."

Historian
01-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Manning is just another one of ESPN's gods. They freaking annoy the hell out of me, I actually find it hard to watch the Sunday Night games now because I cant stand three hours of: "Oh Ray Lewis, oh Ray Lewis, he is simply hung like a mule, the man can walk on fire for hours and not blister, oh Ray Lewis."

10-15 years ago...it was Marino.

Sickening.

The King
01-17-2006, 08:31 AM
If you watched Dungys face when Manning sent the Punting unit back, you wouldve seen the look of frustration on Dungys face followed by him mouthing... This is on you.

That was Peytons call Tony just doesnt want to seem like he has no control.