PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else worried?

Michael82
01-17-2006, 09:45 AM
As the Bills drag this process out, it's looking more and more like Dick Jauron is the next Bills head coach. I gotta say, WTF did this guy do? Why would we want him here? He'd be the cheapest of the 3 former head coaches (Sherman, Haslett, Jauron) and also is buddies with Marv Levy. Plus, Ralph and TD almost hired him last time when they hired Mularkey. It makes perfect sense and that makes me sick. This guy was horrible in Chicago and did nothing as interim HC in Detroit, plus his defense was horrible too. :ill:

LtBillsFan66
01-17-2006, 09:51 AM
I can't sleep at night.

Novacane
01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
why is it looking more and more like Jauron will be the choice?

The King
01-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Dick Jaurons family lives in the town I work in. If he gets hired, I will show up at their house and punch his mom square in the face.

Michael82
01-17-2006, 09:57 AM
why is it looking more and more like Jauron will be the choice?
Haslett isn't even getting mentioned for an interview. He may be front runner for the Lions and will get a 2nd interview before the Bills even give him an interview. Sherman is coming tomorrow, but he is front runner for the Saints.

The other teams are all bringing in new candidates everyday and have big lists. The Buffalo Bills just have a tiny list and it is Sherman, April, and Jauron. I don't even see Haslett on the list. I think that whole steroids thing where he called out Kent Hull is really stuck in Ralph and Marv's minds. I also really think that Dick Jauron is going to wow today in the interview and get the job and that makes me sick. :ill:

Michael82
01-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Dick Jaurons family lives in the town I work in. If he gets hired, I will show up at their house and punch his mom square in the face.
:lmao:

Make sure you take pictures for the zone. :up:

Novacane
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Haslett isn't even getting mentioned for an interview. He may be front runner for the Lions and will get a 2nd interview before the Bills even give him an interview. Sherman is coming tomorrow, but he is front runner for the Saints.
The other teams are all bringing in new candidates everyday and have big lists. The Buffalo Bills just have a tiny list and it is Sherman, April, and Jauron. I don't even see Haslett on the list. I think that whole steroids thing where he called out Kent Hull is really stuck in Ralph and Marv's minds. I also really think that Dick Jauron is going to wow today in the interview and get the job and that makes me sick. :ill:

Don't go off what the media is saying.

ICE74129
01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
As the Bills drag this process out, it's looking more and more like Dick Jauron is the next Bills head coach. I gotta say, WTF did this guy do? Why would we want him here? He'd be the cheapest of the 3 former head coaches (Sherman, Haslett, Jauron) and also is buddies with Marv Levy. Plus, Ralph and TD almost hired him last time when they hired Mularkey. It makes perfect sense and that makes me sick. This guy was horrible in Chicago and did nothing as interim HC in Detroit, plus his defense was horrible too. :ill:

I can't believe I am saying this....Relax. I think sherman coming in on Wed was for a reason. There is NO WAY he isn't 1st on the Bills list. Sherman is a winner.

But I will say this, The fact they want to keep 'X' assistants and force them on a new HC doesn't bode well. I know that Jauron will go with whatever Marv says or directs him to do. THAT is my worry.

I hope Sherman says 'Ok' to April and McNally (and he should) but stands firm on his being able to chose the rest including the Strength and conditioning coach.

ICE74129
01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
:lmao:

ICE74129
01-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Don't go off what the media is saying.

They are reporting Haslett will be lions coach as early as today. I bet he takes the job.

Throne Logic
01-17-2006, 10:02 AM

Where did you see this list?

Haslett may be later in the week, as Tuesday and Wednesday are already taken. Just because it's not loudly announced, doesn't mean he's not scheduled. Besides, I don't want Sherman, Jauron, or Haslett. I think Jauron and Haslett are underachievers and Sherman is grossly overrated.

Bobby April is my choice.

They do need to bring in a minority candidate. Rivera might be the guy they've targeted, but until last weekend, he wasn't available. So you'll probably see him in toward the week's end.

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:07 AM
They are reporting Haslett will be lions coach as early as today. I bet he takes the job.
The Bills dragged their feet on this. They should have known that Haslett would be courted by the other teams. If he goes to Detroit without even getting an interview, I'll be very disappointed. :(

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:08 AM
I can't believe I am saying this....Relax. I think sherman coming in on Wed was for a reason. There is NO WAY he isn't 1st on the Bills list. Sherman is a winner.

But I will say this, The fact they want to keep 'X' assistants and force them on a new HC doesn't bode well. I know that Jauron will go with whatever Marv says or directs him to do. THAT is my worry.

I hope Sherman says 'Ok' to April and McNally (and he should) but stands firm on his being able to chose the rest including the Strength and conditioning coach.
After reading more crap on the internet, I think you might be right. Apparently, Sherman immediately jumped at the chance to come to Buffalo tomorrow for an interview. He could be very high on their list, maybe #1. :up:

I'd take him for Head Coach or even Jim Haslett. I do NOT want Dick Jauron though. :ill:

Typ0
01-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't want haslett so I hope he gets another job. I'm surprised no one has mentioned LeBeau as he was here a couple years ago and probably developed some relationships.

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:10 AM
I don't want haslett so I hope he gets another job. I'm surprised no one has mentioned LeBeau as he was here a couple years ago and probably developed some relationships.
Hmmm, after watching the Steelers perfect gameplan against the Colts' offense, I'm definitely interested in Dick LeBeau. I'd take him. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
I would cry if we get Jauron... He stinks.

ICE74129
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
After reading more crap on the internet, I think you might be right. Apparently, Sherman immediately jumped at the chance to come to Buffalo tomorrow for an interview. He could be very high on their list, maybe #1. :up:

I'd take him for Head Coach or even Jim Haslett. I do NOT want Dick Jauron though. :ill:

I think the guy is sherman. It is a great choice, HE WANTED JP LOSMAN IN THE DRAFT, and he is a VERY Easy sell to the fanbase with his WINNING record.

I bet he runs a watered down version of the WCO so JP and co can get moving fast. I know this, after him seeing how the losses on the OL hurt him in GB, you can bet he will hit FA and the draft HEAVY on OL!

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:20 AM
So would I, Thurm. So would I. :ill: :teary:

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I think the guy is sherman. It is a great choice, HE WANTED JP LOSMAN IN THE DRAFT, and he is a VERY Easy sell to the fanbase with his WINNING record.

I bet he runs a watered down version of the WCO so JP and co can get moving fast. I know this, after him seeing how the losses on the OL hurt him in GB, you can bet he will hit FA and the draft HEAVY on OL!
Plus with his GM experience, he can work with Marv and help him learn the personnel a lot quicker. :up:

Devin
01-17-2006, 10:27 AM

Agreed.

The King
01-17-2006, 10:32 AM
I wouldnt mind Lebeau after all he was responsible for landing us TKO. I still think Mo Carthon should be interviewed!

Michael82
01-17-2006, 10:59 AM
I wouldnt mind Lebeau after all he was responsible for landing us TKO. I still think Mo Carthon should be interviewed!
I agree with both posts. :bf1:

Nighthawk
01-17-2006, 11:19 AM
If Marv hires Jauron, I will be the first one in line to run his ass out of town! Would not be a very good start for the supposed "excellent football man", Marv Levy, if he tries to sell this joker as a qualified HC. People should finally see what a mistake hiring Levy was IF, and I state IF, this happens.

billsburgh
01-17-2006, 11:28 PM
just say no to Jauron.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 11:40 PM

I will :posrep: you if you do.

Spit on her for me while you're at it - I don't hit ladies.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 11:41 PM
just say no to Jauron.

Dicks are for Chicks - he'd be a perfect fit for the 9ers or the Pats.

gr8slayer
01-17-2006, 11:44 PM
I agree with you Mikey. The guy is a freaking joke and should not be allowed to step foot in Buffalo.