PDA

View Full Version : Free Agents

Bert102176
01-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Who are some possible free agents this year and who do ya all think we could actually get to take a look at comming to Buffalo, and as for the draft with our 1st pick I would like to see either D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT, Virginia, or Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon, we need help on both lines

Ferrygoat
01-17-2006, 10:38 PM
I would love to see hutchinson come to buffalo but i doubt that it will happen

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 10:40 PM
I want to see Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, and Jeff Posey gone, and Josh Reed can walk unless he signs a Vet min contract for not more than 3 years.

hydro014
01-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Here are some guys on my want list, although some might be tough to bring in.

Steve Hutchenson OG SEA Pro-Bowler he'll get A lot of $.
Lecharles Bently OG/C NO

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 10:46 PM
I'd really like to see us make a run at Corey Chavous from Minnesota - we build a D line through the draft, let nate walk, or tag and trade his @$$ hopefully for a 2nd at least, promote Crowell to Posey's spot, and get Chavous in at FS, with Bates as our DC, I could be getting more wood (J/K guys).

Ferrygoat
01-17-2006, 10:49 PM
I'd really like to see us make a run at Corey Chavous from Minnesota - we build a D line through the draft, let nate walk, or tag and trade his @$$ hopefully for a 2nd at least, promote Crowell to Posey's spot, and get Chavous in at FS, with Bates as our DC, I could be getting more wood (J/K guys).
I think we need to go after a safety whether its Corey Chavous or someone in the draft, but its definitely a need. I also think that bringing in some experience on the O-Line would be huge, Takeo even said that he would like to see them bring in some experienced linemen

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 10:53 PM
TKO knows we're all set at skill positions for the next year or two, but what good is it doing them if they can't operate freely?

ShadowHawk7
01-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Grady Jackson at DT? Then we wouldn't have to spend our 8th pick on a DT. Kelsay-Jackson-Schobel with Crowell-Spikes-Fletch-A.J. Hawk would be sweet.

Ferrygoat
01-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Grady Jackson at DT? Then we wouldn't have to spend our 8th pick on a DT. Kelsay-Jackson-Schobel with Crowell-Spikes-Fletch-A.J. Hawk would be sweet.
If Sherman is the coach i could see him trying to bring in Grady Jackson

ublinkwescore
01-18-2006, 12:00 AM
LB is not a strong enough need to justify our 8th on... unless by some miracle the top 3 DTs and top 2 DEs are off the board by #8 - but I really don't see that happening.

pintonick96
01-18-2006, 12:55 AM

For the last ****ing time, we're NOT drafting AJ Hawk.

Ferrygoat
01-18-2006, 01:11 AM
For the last ****ing time, we're NOT drafting AJ Hawk.
Haha....Well then who are we going to draft?

ublinkwescore
01-18-2006, 10:09 AM
The best DT or DE on the board - if it's Mario Williams, we have to take him - if he's not on the board, the Best DT on the board, after that, we need to go after some guards - maybe trade down in the second to about #15-20 in the round, and try to get a 4th or 5th for doing so.

TacklingDummy
01-18-2006, 10:13 AM
We should think about drafting a WR. We probably could get the best WR on the board.

ublinkwescore
01-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Hey Tackling Dummy, did you know that you are less popular than Rob Johnson.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Kerr
01-18-2006, 10:35 AM

I like Corey Chavous. He can play either FS or SS.

Mahdi
01-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Kelsay and Schobel cannot play DE in a 3-4. We would have to find new DEs, which is not likely.

Kerr
01-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Andre Davis as a 4th receiver would be cool. He has the speed to spreak the field and made some pretty big catches for Brady this year.

Mahdi
01-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Its being reported that Brian Kelly, CB for the Bucs is going to be released becuase of their cap situation. He would be a great pick up when we release or tag and trade Clements.