PDA

View Full Version : Personally.......

Devin
01-17-2006, 10:54 PM
90% of the coaching canidates suck. Lets face it all of em got fired for cause. Yes Sherman had a winning record but lets face it hes the Peyton Manning of coaches..........great during the regular season........choke artist in the playoffs. But I will admit of the canidates mentioned he sucks the least. This year like our past two years is about chosing the coach who sucks the least. We have a unique ability to cancel out the guys who would actually make a difference.

Saunders isnt coming here, it doesnt appear Rivera is either. The cold hard reality is next season DJ or Sherman......potentially Haslett will be on our sidelines. Of those three sure.....give me Sherman. He will predictably install Bates in at DC and we will be Green Bay of the AFC......good but never great.

While I hate being a pessimist it does seem to be one giant cluster **** we are all forced to watch each day.

Nighthawk
01-17-2006, 11:01 PM
90% of the coaching canidates suck. Lets face it all of em got fired for cause. Yes Sherman had a winning record but lets face it hes the Peyton Manning of coaches..........great during the regular season........choke artist in the playoffs. But I will admit of the canidates mentioned he sucks the least. This year like our past two years is about chosing the coach who sucks the least. We have a unique ability to cancel out the guys who would actually make a difference.

Saunders isnt coming here, it doesnt appear Rivera is either. The cold hard reality is next season DJ or Sherman......potentially Haslett will be on our sidelines. Of those three sure.....give me Sherman. He will predictably install Bates in at DC and we will be Green Bay of the AFC......good but never great.

While I hate being a pessimist it does seem to be one giant cluster **** we are all forced to watch each day.

Just imagine how bad it will be if Jauron is hired!:tap:

T-Long
01-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Ya can't be pissed if we get Sherman b/c he chokes in the PLAYOFFS...we havent seen the playoffs in 6 years. Let's at least turn this franchise around and then we'll start talking playoffs.

billsburgh
01-17-2006, 11:13 PM
yeah, it's hard to remember what it's even like to get excited for the playoffs. it's been way too long.

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes it has been - like 10 years since we last won a playoff game - 5 or 6 since we last made it.

Ferrygoat
01-17-2006, 11:26 PM
yeah i think we worry about him losing in the playoffs after we get there

ublinkwescore
01-17-2006, 11:28 PM
I'd take the Peyton Manning of coaches any day of the week after we've seen what's available on the market right now.

dolphinssuck
01-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Not that Id be happy losing in the POs but Id be happy just to make it back. Because once you hit the POs who knows whats gonna happen "Steelers v Colts". And if we get Sherman and he happens to choke in the POs well atleast we were back in and had a shot we havent had in awhile.

Mitchy moo
01-18-2006, 06:38 AM
I'll take getting to the playoffs anyday thank you