PDA

View Full Version : Theo Co-conspirators Rumors

Earthquake Enyart
01-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Rumors here say that the 2 unnamed Blackhawks at the Gentlemen's Club with Theo were rookie Tyler Arneson and our own Phil Housley. Arneson was sporting a nasty black eye like Theo.

Rumor also has it that the co-conspirators will be suspended, but Theo will not. :huh:

Buffarama
01-24-2003, 12:07 PM
I guess Mom and Dad didn't do their job of controlling Little Johnny.

BironsGirl43
01-24-2003, 12:08 PM
This is what I heard from a friend,

"I got the scoop from a very reliable source whom I cannot disclose. Not good news, that is for sure. And I will be very careful in my wording.

At the club were: Theo, Arnason, and Phil Housley. The reason they were kicked out by NINE bouncers was because they were allegedly attempting to solicite the strippers and allegedly tried to get them to attain some form of narcotics.

Now I know there will be some doubters, but whatever - it's what I heard Thursday night. But I will no longer feel bad for Fleury. He MUST get smart and fast."

Take that for what it's worth

Earthquake Enyart
01-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Obviously you have to be disappointed in Theo. You have to also be disappointed with the 2 that were with him, especially a veteran like Housley. But I am also disappointed with the Hawks for not throwing the book at these guys.

The Hawks have been in a tailspin since this incident, and they have also altered their travel plans. They played in Montreal Sunday and were going to stay there until their next game in a couple of days at Boston. But instead, they flew back to Chicago Sunday, because of all the trouble you can get into in Montreal.

Ebenezer
01-27-2003, 11:31 AM
The man obviously has a problem...major...he should not even be playing...he needs help...the Hawks and the league not only dropped the puck...but they melted it down...really boneheadness all around.

Mr.Reality
01-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BironsGirl43
The reason they were kicked out by NINE bouncers was because they were allegedly attempting to solicite the strippers and allegedly tried to get them to attain some form of narcotics.
Theo? No way!