PDA

View Full Version : Sabres viewing in Rochester, NY?

Demon
01-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Where do people usually go to watch games, besides in their living room with pizza and beer? I ask this because i know a few people here are from Rochester.

Me and several buddies go to Tully's in Henrietta, theres sometimes a few other Sabres fans, not always though, but we go and sit in the "bar area" and not in the "resturant" seating area. The beer prices are not bad, but they have no pitchers. Waitresses are really chill.

On a good night, i'm there with like 4-5 friends.

me, my bro, and my friend might make it there this thursday for a few beers, and maybe get something to eat and watch the Sabres game!

JD
01-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Hot waittresses last time i was there!! hit that big D!!

Demon
01-18-2006, 01:29 AM
after that ottawa game in march, are you gonna wanna go to bars afterwords??

JD
01-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeah for sure, If I dont get my fakeID confiscated by then..lol

THATHURMANATOR
01-19-2006, 12:42 PM
you guys should just come to Buffalo.

BlackMetalNinja
01-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Man, I haven't been to Tully's in a while... I love their Buffalo Chicken Tenders. I usually just watch the games here in my apartment by myself though. Haven't lived here too long and don't really know anybody besides coworkers and they don't like hockey, of course, they're all black or Puerto Rican, so I suppose I can understand that.

Demon
01-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Just so you guys know.....

Thursday vs. Toronto

Alot of us are meeting at Tully's in Rochester to watch the game. They are reserving a room for us, we'll have sound on both big screen tv's. It should be a real good time! Come and meet some Sabres fans!

BlackMetalNinja
01-24-2006, 02:37 PM
I work about 5 minutes away and get done at 8pm, I might just have to stop by afterwards. Who else is gonna be there?

Demon
01-24-2006, 08:25 PM
I work about 5 minutes away and get done at 8pm, I might just have to stop by afterwards. Who else is gonna be there?

alot of people from various message boards.