PDA

View Full Version : Payton to Saints, Haslett to Lions....

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 07:16 AM
Magini or whatever his name, gets over 2 mill per for the jets gig. This is between Jauron and Sherman. Pray. I don't care what God you pray to, and even if you don't have a God....FIND ONE for a day or two and pray we don't hire Jauron.

DJ is a nice guy from what I understand. I also know he is worthless as hell as a HC. You thought the locker room ran over MM? Jauron won't make it through camp before they own him.

Look, It's time to cut the crap and hire a guy that can turn this thing around. Sherman has the best shot out there. Mooch would be the 2nd but he is making a butt load sitting at home and most likely told everyone he wanted a year off. Hiring sherman means we bring in a stud DC in Bates who is a 4-3 guy which is what we are. A couple defensive moves personel wise and we are right back in the top 5. AFCE Teams can get rid of the game plans against grays predictable blitzes, and will have to start over fresh with Bates calling the D. That is a clear advantage next year.

We hire sherman, Bates and some good assistants, We cut bait with several of our Veterans that are too old, and have caused issues in the locker room, we draft well and bring in quality FA's....we have a shot at the playoffs THIS year.

Pray Ralph and Marv don't screw this up.:father:

Bufftp
01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
:pray:
ADIUVET nos, quaesumus Domine, gloriosae tuae Genetricis semperque Virginis Mariae intercessio veneranda; ut quos perpetuis cumulavit beneficiis, a cunctis periculis absolutos, sua faciat pietate concordes: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
:PRAY:

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm praying I'm praying...:pray:

OpIv37
01-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Magini or whatever his name, gets over 2 mill per for the jets gig. This is between Jauron and Sherman. Pray. I don't care what God you pray to, and even if you don't have a God....FIND ONE for a day or two and pray we don't hire Jauron.

DJ is a nice guy from what I understand. I also know he is worthless as hell as a HC. You thought the locker room ran over MM? Jauron won't make it through camp before they own him.

Look, It's time to cut the crap and hire a guy that can turn this thing around. Sherman has the best shot out there. Mooch would be the 2nd but he is making a butt load sitting at home and most likely told everyone he wanted a year off. Hiring sherman means we bring in a stud DC in Bates who is a 4-3 guy which is what we are. A couple defensive moves personel wise and we are right back in the top 5. AFCE Teams can get rid of the game plans against grays predictable blitzes, and will have to start over fresh with Bates calling the D. That is a clear advantage next year.

We hire sherman, Bates and some good assistants, We cut bait with several of our Veterans that are too old, and have caused issues in the locker room, we draft well and bring in quality FA's....we have a shot at the playoffs THIS year.

Pray Ralph and Marv don't screw this up.:father:

I don't want Jauron either, but wasn't Bates the Dolphins DC and interim HC in 04? AFCE teams will know how to play him. I'm not saying he's a bad choice, I'm just saying that he's not really going to surprise anyone in our division.

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Oh crap. 'Will comment at the appropriate time'??? Crap! It would almost sound like he has the job already!

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060118/SPORTS03/601180350

Forward_Lateral
01-18-2006, 09:12 AM
:ill: He probably can't say he's the coach until Ralph interviews a minority for the job.

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2006, 09:34 AM
:pray:
ADIUVET nos, quaesumus Domine, gloriosae tuae Genetricis semperque Virginis Mariae intercessio veneranda; ut quos perpetuis cumulavit beneficiis, a cunctis periculis absolutos, sua faciat pietate concordes: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
:PRAY:
Speak English, your foreginer. :shakeno:

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't want Jauron either, but wasn't Bates the Dolphins DC and interim HC in 04? AFCE teams will know how to play him. I'm not saying he's a bad choice, I'm just saying that he's not really going to surprise anyone in our division.
The lack of the element of surprise hasn't stopped Bellichick from kicking all our asses. :ill:

When a defense is sound, it's sound, regardless of surprise or not. Bates' record speaks for itself. The Dolphins D was consistently top ranked. Last season he turned a miserable 25th ranked Packer D to a stout 8th ranked.

That's all I need to know.

Ed
01-18-2006, 10:06 AM
The lack of the element of surprise hasn't stopped Bellichick from kicking all our asses. :ill:
When a defense is sound, it's sound, regardless of surprise or not. Bates' record speaks for itself. The Dolphins D was consistently top ranked. Last season he turned a miserable 25th ranked Packer D to a stout 8th ranked.
That's all I need to know.
Not to mention it was Bates' Dolphins that beat the Pats near the end of 04 on MNF.

Gunzlingr
01-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Iay opehay eythey etgay ermanshay. E pluribus Unum.