• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Payton to Saints, Haslett to Lions....

Magini or whatever his name, gets over 2 mill per for the jets gig. This is between Jauron and Sherman. Pray. I don't care what God you pray to, and even if you don't have a God....FIND ONE for a day or two and pray we don't hire Jauron.

DJ is a nice guy from what I understand. I also know he is worthless as hell as a HC. You thought the locker room ran over MM? Jauron won't make it through camp before they own him.

Look, It's time to cut the crap and hire a guy that can turn this thing around. Sherman has the best shot out there. Mooch would be the 2nd but he is making a butt load sitting at home and most likely told everyone he wanted a year off. Hiring sherman means we bring in a stud DC in Bates who is a 4-3 guy which is what we are. A couple defensive moves personel wise and we are right back in the top 5. AFCE Teams can get rid of the game plans against grays predictable blitzes, and will have to start over fresh with Bates calling the D. That is a clear advantage next year.

We hire sherman, Bates and some good assistants, We cut bait with several of our Veterans that are too old, and have caused issues in the locker room, we draft well and bring in quality FA's....we have a shot at the playoffs THIS year.

Pray Ralph and Marv don't screw this up.
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Payton to Saints, Haslett to Lions....

ADIUVET nos, quaesumus Domine, gloriosae tuae Genetricis semperque Virginis Mariae intercessio veneranda; ut quos perpetuis cumulavit beneficiis, a cunctis periculis absolutos, sua faciat pietate concordes: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
    :PRAY:
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm praying I'm praying...

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        Magini or whatever his name, gets over 2 mill per for the jets gig. This is between Jauron and Sherman. Pray. I don't care what God you pray to, and even if you don't have a God....FIND ONE for a day or two and pray we don't hire Jauron.

DJ is a nice guy from what I understand. I also know he is worthless as hell as a HC. You thought the locker room ran over MM? Jauron won't make it through camp before they own him.

Look, It's time to cut the crap and hire a guy that can turn this thing around. Sherman has the best shot out there. Mooch would be the 2nd but he is making a butt load sitting at home and most likely told everyone he wanted a year off. Hiring sherman means we bring in a stud DC in Bates who is a 4-3 guy which is what we are. A couple defensive moves personel wise and we are right back in the top 5. AFCE Teams can get rid of the game plans against grays predictable blitzes, and will have to start over fresh with Bates calling the D. That is a clear advantage next year.

We hire sherman, Bates and some good assistants, We cut bait with several of our Veterans that are too old, and have caused issues in the locker room, we draft well and bring in quality FA's....we have a shot at the playoffs THIS year.

Pray Ralph and Marv don't screw this up.
        I don't want Jauron either, but wasn't Bates the Dolphins DC and interim HC in 04? AFCE teams will know how to play him. I'm not saying he's a bad choice, I'm just saying that he's not really going to surprise anyone in our division.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Oh crap. 'Will comment at the appropriate time'??? Crap! It would almost sound like he has the job already!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

He probably can't say he's the coach until Ralph interviews a minority for the job.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp

ADIUVET nos, quaesumus Domine, gloriosae tuae Genetricis semperque Virginis Mariae intercessio veneranda; ut quos perpetuis cumulavit beneficiis, a cunctis periculis absolutos, sua faciat pietate concordes: Qui vivis et regnas in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
              :PRAY:
              Speak English, your foreginer.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                I don't want Jauron either, but wasn't Bates the Dolphins DC and interim HC in 04? AFCE teams will know how to play him. I'm not saying he's a bad choice, I'm just saying that he's not really going to surprise anyone in our division.
                The lack of the element of surprise hasn't stopped Bellichick from kicking all our asses.

When a defense is sound, it's sound, regardless of surprise or not. Bates' record speaks for itself. The Dolphins D was consistently top ranked. Last season he turned a miserable 25th ranked Packer D to a stout 8th ranked.

That's all I need to know.

Comment

• Ed
                  Dude
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  The lack of the element of surprise hasn't stopped Bellichick from kicking all our asses.
                  When a defense is sound, it's sound, regardless of surprise or not. Bates' record speaks for itself. The Dolphins D was consistently top ranked. Last season he turned a miserable 25th ranked Packer D to a stout 8th ranked.
                  That's all I need to know.
                  Not to mention it was Bates' Dolphins that beat the Pats near the end of 04 on MNF.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

Iay opehay eythey etgay ermanshay. E pluribus Unum.
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                    X